Thank goodness for DTP members

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
Quite understandably, since the virus came into our lives, there have been many new members joining DTP hoping for support, sympathy and useful suggestions .... and existing members posting with whatever is on their mind, knowing this is a safe place to share anything and everything

yes, the Admin team makes sure DTP runs effectively and checks members are receiving the support they seek ... the volunteer moderators work to keep DTP the kind, supportive place we value ... and those who volunteer to host offer a warm welcome to all new members

the real stars of DTP, though, are each and every member ..... you share experiences generously often when you are in the midst of a whirlwind yourself ... you make DTP the wonderful place it is so everyone can feel able to write out the good, bad and ugly confident of being heard and responded to

so today, I simply offer every member a heartfelt

THANK YOU

PJ

Jan 26, 2017
Bristol
Thank you all for being here for each other it’s what we all need sometimes, especially right now.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I agree. You are managing in circumstances unknown to anyone.

We thought we had it hard but those of you who are caring today are facing bigger challenges than anyone would have thought possible.

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
To every member a big thank you from me.. The support you offer, the advice you give and all done whilst dealing with all that dementia brings into each of your lives is wonderful.

Thank you too to Alzheimer’s Society for providing the opportunity for us to be part of this great community.

Sunshine2*

May 16, 2019
Thank you so much to everyone involved in DTP. I have found it to be such a supportive, a shoulder to cry on, wonderful, caring place to offer help to others, but to also open up about the many things we have to deal with 24/7. I truly don’t know what I would do without it, I feel like we are one big family with lots of knowledge to share. Best wishes to all.

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
I'd like to add my thanks to everyone who makes DTP the wonderful supportive place it is and especially to the members who, inspite of having to face unimaginable difficulties, are still generously offering support to each other. You are all amazing!

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
I totally agree, this a good place because so many are willing to help advise and support one another. Thank you all, and a warm welcome to new members.