1. bel

bel Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    coventry
    thanks again all is this a fluke

i hope not but i am grateful for the feeling no matter how short
    things have been so hard for me to cope just lately i cant tell you and seeing hubby go down SO QUICK and now they are testing for more serious things i have been so distrauht but i have read a book ages ago about gaurdian angels took it with a pinch of salt at the time but for weeks now i keep saying please help me to cope better with my hubby better and come to terms with it this weekend i feel like some one has opened my eyes i cant change things for hubby its the now thats important also finding tp and hearing brucie connie lional Grannie g and many many others has helped big time IS IT the same for others takes time to except
    love bel xx

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Hi bel, no it wasn`t the same for me.

I knew for so long something was wrong, so when we got the diagnosis, it was a shock, but I knew even before we were told, that it was serious.

I accepted it right away because I had thought our marriage was over, as we had so many arguments and there seemed to be no warmth between us. Once Alzheimers was diagnosed, I knew that was the reason things had been so difficult between us.

So we all have differnent ways of coping and accepting. I think you have had a very hard journey to get to this point.

Now you can accept, you can face yourself and know you are being straight with yourself and your husband.

You both have other tests to face. I hope they go well for you.

Take care, with love,

3. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    bel dear, it is different for all of us, but 'hang on in there'

You are doing so well, and maybe, just maybe, you have reached your turning point.

Once you can accept, and use your knowledge, gained from TP and elsewhere, you will be able to go forward. I do believe in 'guardian angels'.

Take care, much love, Connie (From me to you)

Attached Files:

• kiss.gif
      kiss.gif
      File size:
      27.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Skye

Skye Registered User

Aug 29, 2006
    SW Scotland
    Bel, love, so sorry you have this new crisis to worry about. Thank you for having the courage to tell us about it, it must have been so hard for you.

May your guardian angel be there for just now, just as we all are here on TP.

Love,

5. bel

bel Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    coventry
    thanks all so much i take it all on board and i couldnt of got this far without you

I hate to admit ITS NOT WHAT ANY OF US WANT but
    i know now this is as good as will get and i need to take ONE DAY AT A TIME
    AND TRESURE our time together
    so if there are a few spare gaurdian angels out there can they help us all
    love bel x

6. bel

bel Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    coventry
    it might not be a fluke

i am still taking one day at a time i did not think i could do it i must be geting stronger i know its the only way
    hard bit is hubby and i always talked for future he wants to live 10 months in our caravan and then have 2 months in spain buy an appartment i have to fib and go along with it but it is not possible we cant afford it and if i stop working it will be even harder i am getting better at side stepping things i know its the only way but it hurts cos i am fibbing to him
    love bel x

7. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Dear bel, you are fibbing to him to keep his hopes and dreams alive. It`s a strain on you, but good for him.

Love xx