Tender Face RIP

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Dear Karen,

I'm so sorry for your loss, as I know you will be shattered.

But I'm glad your Mum has been able to move on and, in time, so will you.
No one could have done more or fought harder on your Mum's behalf than you did, even fighting your own fears about being with her at the last.
I'm glad you were, as you won't be plagued with any "what if" thoughts in that regard.

Now your Mum is giggling with the angels & telling them about her wonderful, devoted daughter & talented, sensitive grandson. Be proud.

Attachments

• little fairy.gif
    little fairy.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 279

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Karen, so your lovely mum has finally reached her safe haven, no more pain, no more struggles.

Please accept my condolences at this time. Look after yourself now.

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I am So sorry to read that your mother has pass away

I was privileged to be with her for her final last fighting breath ...

I am pleased to read that you was there , as you was so worried that you was not going to be there at the moment of your mother passing away xxxxx

Last edited:

Kayla

May 14, 2006
Kent
Dear Karen,
I was so sorry to hear of your sad loss, but it was good that you were able to be with your mother as she passed from this world to the next. You have been very brave and have been such a wonderful daughter to your Mum.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband and son at this difficult time.
Please feel free to PM me if you need to and give yourself time to grieve.

Love Kayla

Tina

May 19, 2006
Dear Karen,

Thinking of you and yours at this sad time. My heart goes out to you. Your mum will be smiling at you from wherever she is now and raise her glass to you for all you have done for her.

Much love and caring thoughts.
Tina xxx

jc141265

Sep 16, 2005
Australia
Dear Karen,

Words can't say what I want to say. Know I am thinking of you and I hope your Mum is now happy with those family members that were waiting for her. She'll be looking down on you and your family now. What a lovely guardian angel to have.

Love Nat

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Dear Karen,

Thinking of you and so sorry. Such are hard time for you and we all know how much you loved your mum. You must have given her so much comfort.

look after yourself
love
Craig

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Another Angel in Heaven

Dear Karen,

Sending you love and sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved Mother.

No longer suffering and at rest with your Dad.

You both fought a long hard battle and your Mum would have been so proud of you.

May you be granted the strength to get you through the days to come.

Love from
Christine

mumof3

Feb 6, 2006
Dear Karen

So sorry to hear about your mum. You did your very best for her and hopefully will take comfort from that. Take care of yourself and that lovely son of yours.

Much love

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Karen:
I am so sad to hear your news but glad you were there at the end - take care of yourself now. You will have made your Mum and Dad proud of you.
Love Jan

angela.robinson

Dec 27, 2004
Dear Kaz,
so sorry to hear this news ,no matter how we try to be prepared,it is still devastating when the end comes.Ihope it comforts you to know you were drawn closer to your mum over the last year and were left in no doubt of her love for you.Gather your strenght now for the difficult time ahead , luv n`hugs. ANGELA,XXXXXXX

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
My love to all your family at the loss of your mum. You have been a strength and inspiration by the courage and fortitude you have shown. Thank you so much for sharing with us on TP.

xxTinaT

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
Dear Kaz

We have both thought long and hard about the words to use to send our own personal message to you.

After hours of thinking, we can only say that our hearts are with you.

We are thinking of you, knowing that what you are feeling now is so close to what we have had to feel recently.

We thank you enormously for your support of both of us, and in the hope that we will find the strength to do all we can to support you tomorrow and the days thereafter, just as you found that strength to support us in our hour of need.

Bless you, Kaz, and thank you. And our thanks to your Mum, for making you YOU!

Please keep in touch.

Our most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

From both of us.

Last edited:

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hiya Kaz

So sorry to hear the news of your mums passing, i hope its a comfort to you that you were with her when she started her journey........you know hon........when we're young our mums held our hands and walked alongside us, they picked us up and carried us when we needed it..........you walked along side your mum, holding her hand throughout her fight with dementia and cancer, you carried her when she needed to be carried.......... you can't do more than that hon, hats off to you.

Take care honey
Much love
Alex xx

twinone

May 19, 2008
england
So sorry

Hi Karen

Just want to say how sorry I am, please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your mother.

lots of love
Janet

kazlou

Feb 3, 2006
Surrey
Hi Karen,

So sorry to hear your sad news, Mum is at peace now. You have travelled that long road with her all the way and I feel sure she would want to thank you for making that journey with her.

Love
Kaz.x x x

DianeB

May 29, 2008
nottinghamshire
I'm looking into the sky now sending you lots of hugs, if you now look into the sky yourself Karen you should receive them honey. Take care and know that here you have many friends here who understand all your emotions nad feelings.

Love Diane xxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jliesman