Temporary closure of Alzheimer's Society helpline

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
Hello everyone

This is to let you know that on Friday 2 November and Monday 5 November, the AS national helpline will be closed. This is due to the AS central office move.

The helpline should be up and running again on Tuesday morning at 8.30 am.

Just to remind you, the helpline's normal hours of opening are 8.30 am - 6.30 pm, Monday to Friday.

Thanks

Katherine

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
There's going to be a bit of reciprosity going on.

While the Help Line is down, Talking Point will remain up, so if you have anything you might have wanted to ask Help Line about, then someone here may be able to be of assistance.

In a week or so, Talking Point will go down to do a Dr Who transformation - all the same powers, just a different face, and some additional capabilities. That will take a couple of days, and TP will be down for that time. Help Line will be open though at that time.

:)

said

Jul 4, 2006
London
Brucie said:
While the Help Line is down, Talking Point will remain up, so if you have anything you might have wanted to ask Help Line about, then someone here may be able to be of assistance.

Sadly it's not quite going to work out that way.

It's now looking like Talking Point and the main website will go down during tomorrow afternoon (Friday 2nd Nov 2007) between 12.30 and 17.30.

Our apologies to everyone.

Said
(Website Manager)

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Well done 'the team' for getting things back up and running to plan ... and for keeping people informed as best they can ...

I've witnessed businesses with seemingly limitless resource and funds trying to do the 'tardis' thing and fail miserably ... :(

I feel really quite excited about the changes coming ..... and how it has been planned and communicated ...... I guess even TP and the main website need a little 'respite' to get them up and running again to maximise their potential!

Well done, love Karen, x