1. Our next Q&A session is on the topic of Christmas and dementia.This time we want our Q&A to involve our resident experts, you! Share tips and advice on navigating Christmas here in this thread.

Pop by and post your questions or if you prefer you can email your question to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Teenager Develops New Alzheimers test

Discussion in 'Researchers, students and professionals' started by jeany123, Jul 14, 2015.

1. LYN T

LYN T Registered User

Aug 30, 2012
    Brixham Devon
    What a star that young man is. I do so hope that this will go some way to finding a cure.

Thanks for pointing this out Jeany

XX

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Let`s keep our fingers crossed. Who knows what can come from a young enquiring mind.

3. CollegeGirl

CollegeGirl Registered User

Jan 19, 2011
    North East England
    Wow. I'm sitting here trying hard not to cry at the thought of this young lad developing such a test. What an amazing boy, he must deserve some sort of award for this, surely?

If it all works out, what a breakthrough it will be.

4. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast
    I cant believe that he has done this at such a young age
    Its amazing