Tapping????????/

nerak

Account Closed
Jul 4, 2013
ireland
:confused:My mother has this habit lately of tapping her fork against the plate or spoon against the cup ITS REALLY ANNOYING is this a part of it?? She does it for ages?? if I say can you stop she tells me to shut up and leave her alone!

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
:confused:My mother has this habit lately of tapping her fork against the plate or spoon against the cup ITS REALLY ANNOYING is this a part of it?? She does it for ages?? if I say can you stop she tells me to shut up and leave her alone!

I've no idea buy her a rubber fork. :D

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Mine taps her fingernails on the side of her cup....rattles her folding walking stick...clatters everything...drives me barmy. Now she dances her feet all the time when she is sitting!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

nerak

Account Closed
Jul 4, 2013
ireland
Mine taps her fingernails on the side of her cup....rattles her folding walking stick...clatters everything...drives me barmy. Now she dances her feet all the time when she is sitting!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh my god thankgod ive sent this thats EXACTLY what she does the worst is when theres a plastic bag on the floor.

I am going to demand respite in a spa for carers this is THE PITS why not just leave them at home and carers get to go into CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh so ****ed off today just so fed up going stir crazy with this.:eek:

artyfarty

Oct 30, 2009
London
Fingernails against the cup - my mum does that as well and tells me off when I ask her to stop. Arrrgghhh!

Can I sign up for the spa please?

PLEASE??

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
MIL dances with her feet too and the rug is completely ruined. We try to ignore it but is hard so we go out of the room to keep our sanity!

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan