Talking Point site

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
I would just like to say thank goodness for this site! I'm so glad I found it. I have learned more and been given great comfort and advice from the people here, we are all living the same experiences in this closed universe of dementia.
I think I really couldn't have coped as well if it hadn't have been for being able to share here and learn.
Thanks all.
Magic

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hi Magic, I totally agree, I would have lost the plot many times if were not for all you guys being there for me and understanding. Love, She. XX

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Thanks for starting this thread, Magic: you are absolutely right! Every carer should be told about TP, it is the best support group, 24/7, so much info and advice, and the perfect place for questions, moans, fresh ideas etc. etc.
And another thing: I do like the little passport pics, and the lovely photographs some of you clever guys are managing to post. It makes it all even more 'real'!
Thanks to everyone.
Carmen

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear All,

What a good point, Carmen.

If anyone knows of neighbours, friends or colleagues who have loved ones suffering from AD, please do send them an email and let them have information about Talking Point.

I only stumbled upon TP by accident - and thank goodness that I did, as it's given so much and helped me keep sane.

Best wishes,

Jude

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Yes, thanks, I too found the site by accident when I was looking desperately for answers to help me cope with my mum. We need to let others know we are here and that we all help each other. Love, She. XX

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Same here, Jude and Sheila, I stumbled upon the site by accident too. It's been a sanity saver for me.

Magic.

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
How right you all are,I'm back from our holiday,HA HA a mixture
of hell and normality.
Only got back an hour or so ago and I need comfort from all my tp family.
Norman

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976