Talking Point Flyer

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Please find attached a flyer for Talking Point.

We created the flyer to promote awareness of this forum. Some people may find it useful to post on notice boards located in arease where people may be interested in finding out about about the forum (e.g. Day Care Centres, GP Surgeries Residential Homes etc).

Please always ask permission before posting the flyer on a notice board.

Kind Regards
Craig (TP Moderator)

Note: The flyer is designed for A5 paper (half A4) so the best way to print this (if you don't have A5 paper) is select the option on your printer to print two per page. Then cut it in half. Otherwise, just print it as it is, and then cut to size.

Attachments

• Alzheimer_TP_Flyer1.pdf
    59.5 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Craig,

Yesterday arvo we had an impromtu visit from our original CPN, who is apparently now taking over again for my parents. Good news indeed.

I gave her a copy of the TP Flyer and she was really impressed. She mentioned that she has heard of TP, but wasn't sure how to access the site before now.

I think I'll print some off and do the rounds with them.

Well done, Craig. Brilliant idea...

Jude

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Thanks Jude,

Great to spread the word - and it's suprising how many people don't know about the forum or indeed the Alzheimer's main site and factsheets. I'll be giving a cluster of flyers to mums social worker hoping she can hand them to those that need to know.

Kind Regards
Craig

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Hi Craig,

I was quite amazed that CPN's don't have up to date information about the AS Website either. Anyway, hopefully we can rectify the situation now and with a bit of luck, we will attract a whole lot of new Members.

Jude

Chris

May 20, 2003
Have the Society produced this poster yet please ???

when I print it out the word REAL in top line and them Alzheimer's Talking Point in second line is all fuzzy as is the logo and strap line -?????

also (sorry this is beign really fussy !!!!) the t and p should be in capitals I think??

its such a good poster I think it would be good to have it on glossy paper - nice and clear like all other AS pubs.

It s really good advertising for whole site and Society in general - hope we can it published - ALSO - soon it can say - OVER 1000 MEMBERS !!!!!

Thanks Craig - wish i had a baby like this to be proud of !!!!!

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Hi All,

Someone asked me to post a word version of the flyer for people who don't have Acrobat Reader installed (you need acrobat reader to view the PDF version). I've also update the PDF version as we now have over 900 members!

Please feel free to print it off and distribute were appropriate, but please always ask permission if you post the flyer on a notice board.

Thanks
Craig

Attachments

• Alzheimer_TP_Flyer1.doc
    51 KB · Views: 353
  • Alzheimer_TP_Flyer1.pdf
    59.5 KB · Views: 344