Talking point app

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Just so you know. It had a slight hiss fit today when I tried to post a reply
I did what I do to any toddler having a tantrum.... Just ignored it, pressed cancel and managed to post :D

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Hi the app doesn't work on the apple IPad either

It's working on my iPad, and on my iPhone - not that I want to rub it in or anything :eek: ;). I don't think I have yet uploaded the latest OS on either, so I wonder if that's anything to do with it.

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
It's working on my iPad, and on my iPhone - not that I want to rub it in or anything :eek: ;). I don't think I have yet uploaded the latest OS on either, so I wonder if that's anything to do with it.

No it's not that Sue cos I haven't either,

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
I'm also getting the warning that I can't sign in, ignore it, I do get in then, but I can't post or reply to posts - although I can see all posts, even in the members' area. I haven't re-installed the app either, as I saw that others were also having issues, so I assumed there was a techie somewhere working on it!

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
Mine is working but wasn't over weekend. I have latest OS.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
Morning everyone,

The issues that some of you have been experiencing with the app should be fixed now.

Please let us know though if you continue to have problems - either via this thread or by emailing us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused over the last few days,

MrsTerryN

Dec 17, 2012
Yep I am back :). I really didn't realized how much I used tp until it was 'gone' thank you from me as well

Sent from my SM-T310 using Talking Point mobile app