Talking point and AS

sarahc

Apr 4, 2004
Brucie, you said there was a mnoderators' meeting in Feb when you were going to bring up the r'ship between Talking Point and the Alzheimers Society. In a previous post in Jan I had said that my mother's care home didn't seem to know about it and was not aware of the benefits TP brought to carers, spouses, children etc. I thought there was a bit of a PR problem and that TP needed to be more integrated into the general workings of the AS and directly supported by them with appropriate publicity/PR etc. Was this brought up ?If so what was the outcome ? Just curious.
Thanks
Sarah xx

said

Jul 4, 2006
London
Hi Sarah

We did have the meeting - the bulk of which was taken up with talking about the future of TP and it's relationship with the Alzheimer's Society.

I think you can understand why initially at least, our response is going to be to the moderators as they are the ones who put so much time and effort into maintaining this resource.

We will let you know the outcome as soon as we can.

Said
(Website Manager)

daughter

Mar 16, 2005
Sorry for being nosey, but I've noticed a number of Administrators etc being quite active lately on TP and just wondered if there was anything you could tell us about the above yet? I hope it's "no news is good news" anyway.