take a look further down

TED

Sep 14, 2004
Middlesex
Hello all

Feel i need to highlight a thread which is hidden down in the fundraisers forum, has had very few 'hits' compared to many on here and could really do with some comment and suggestions.

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/TalkingPoint/Discuss/showthread.php?p=86480#post86480

Someone has gone to the trouble of organising a gig for World Alzheimers Day and the least we can do is show some support here.

At least make them feel as though the are not being ignored

thanks for your time

Regards
TED

ps - mods, apologies for hijacking another part of the forum, but felt it was necessary as unable to move / link the post in any other way.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hi Ted

I understand some sections of the board are less popular than others, and don`t get as many hits.

I always go to New Posts, and so see all new posts from every section.

TED

Sep 14, 2004
Middlesex
indeed you might do that, i doubt the majority do though

judging by the number of viewers to the top most section, and the number of hits and replies that are registered here as opposed to other sections.

Hence my note, the proof of this pudding will be to look later at the thread in question and see the additional activity (i hope)

Just trying to help out and make use of the most valuable resource we have at hand >> "each other !"

Cheers
TED

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
Hi Ted

You certainly made me read the thread.

But I'm afraid it hasn't done your concert much good, because I haven't a clue how to help, much as I would like to.

I would buy tickets, even though I couldn't make the event.

Let me know, if tickets are available online or what.

Alfjess

TED

Sep 14, 2004
Middlesex
Just to nip something into the bud straight away
this is NOT my concert, it was merely something i thougth should be supported by us in many ways. That was all...the links are there to the gentlemen who's idea it is to promote the gig/venue.

But thanks for taking the time to go and look
much appreciated
TED