Sylvias Care home.

bigtom

Sep 19, 2009
bolton lancs
Sylvias care was run by Southern Cross and was in danger of closeing, but i am so happy it has now been taken over by Orchard Health, so syl will not have to move as she is so settled now, and will be cared for by the same staff who are brilliant.:):) Both the other 2 southern cross homes in Bolton have also got new owners so i am sure a lot of familys will also be very happy with this outcome.

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Oh Tom, what a relief
I am so pleased to hear that this is sorted and a new owner has taken over the home and the staff and you can relax about that, you must have been so worried.

It's lovely that Sylvia is settled there and you are happy, oola sometimes it doesn't get any better.
With kind regards from Jo

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
Thank God for that Tom! It has been an awful time for you and I know that you have always had faith that it would be sorted out. Sylvia is in a lovely care home and I know it is just the best possible for her.

I know that at the stage Ken is now at, I would not hesitate to use this particular home and I'm so glad your mind is fully at rest from this uncertainty.

What a relief for every one in our area this is.

xxTinaT

Last edited:

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
This is great news, Tom – well - as great as news can be in your circumstances.

Sure we all know treasured staff are like gold-dust – so the fact stability is preserved is so precious.

Thanks for sharing this news ... in times of such uncertainty it’s lovely to hear something positive.

Love, Kaz, x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tori_75