SUSIESUE's David has Died

Discussion in 'End of life care' started by Helen33, Dec 9, 2010.

1. BeckyJan

BeckyJan Registered User

Nov 28, 2005
    Derbyshire
    Hello Sue:
    Its good of you to post at such a difficult time. The kindness of your family and friends and the tensions of the past few months have come together and now to cry is some release.

My thoughts are with you.

2. Helen33

Helen33 Registered User

Jul 20, 2008
    #82 Helen33, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
    Morning Sue,

Thinking of you and your family with love and fondness. I have only just seen that you've posted and I'm glad that you know the comfort of TP especially at a time like this. It is very different isn't it when the person actually dies. Call on your friends, TP and others, as it certainly helps fill the gaping hole for a while.

Love

3. piedwarbler

piedwarbler Registered User

Aug 3, 2010
    Female
    South Ribble
    Just sending my biggest warmest most enveloping hug to you today xx

4. Nan2seven

Nan2seven Registered User

Apr 11, 2009
    Dorset
    Dear Sue,
    Thinking of you every day.
    And especially tomorrow.
    Love and hugs,
    Nan XXX

5. Libby

Libby Registered User

May 20, 2006
    North East
    Dear Sue

I was so saddened to hear the news about David. My heart goes out to you - will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Take care

Liz x

6. Linda Mc

Linda Mc Registered User

Jul 3, 2005
    Nr Mold
    I am thinking of you Sue and your family and send love and support for tomorrow.

7. sad nell

sad nell Registered User

Have been thinking of you, thank you for posting Sue, All TP will be with you tomorrow, as you say your goodbyes to David. Hope you find some peace in the coming weeks and we will be here to support you. love to all your family, Pam

8. Bronwen

Bronwen Registered User

Jan 8, 2010
    Bristol
    Dear Sue..Have only just logged on after a short absence and am so very sorry to hear your sad news and can't imagine the pain and lonliness you are suffering now...David suffered so much Sue that it is a blessing he is free from this disease, but I can't imagine that helps you at all right now..please turn to us as often as you can...we probably understand how you have struggled more than most...will be thinking of you so much

love
    Bronwen x

9. noelphobic

noelphobic Registered User

Feb 24, 2006
    Liverpool
    I've never lost a husband (never found one come to think of it!) but I have lost a baby and both my parents. The mornings are the absolute pits really and there is no avoiding that. I know there have been times when I have really looked forward to going to bed but dreaded it at the same time because it took me closer to the morning - if that makes any kind of sense. When you are going through this there can be a split second upon waking of feeling OK ((if you are lucky!) and then the awful realisation of what has happened. Or you just wake up with this feeling of doom, despondency, etc. Either way it's horrendous.

I know it's a cliche and I am sure you know this already, but you have to take it one day at a time, one hour at a time on the really bad days.

10. lin1

lin1 Registered User

Jan 14, 2010
    Female
    East Kent
    Dear Sue.

My thoughts are with you.

I hope we can help you,even if only in a small way, through this sad sad time.

11. turbo

turbo Registered User

Aug 1, 2007
    Dear Sue, I will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow.

Turbo

12. lin1

lin1 Registered User

Jan 14, 2010
    Female
    East Kent
    Dear Sue
    My thoughts are with you and your family today .
    Sending you my love.

13. POPPY67

POPPY67 Registered User

Mar 5, 2010
    yorkshire
    Dear sue I hope you find strength for today look at the sky as david is smiling down on you and your family rmember the good times. That's what kept me going on friday love xxxxxxxxx

14. Helen33

Helen33 Registered User

Jul 20, 2008
    Dear Sue,

You are in my waking thoughts today. Words fail me because I feel so much for you and this screen is not big enough to fit in the outpourings of my heart.

G-d go with you.

Love

15. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Thinking of you Sue. xx

16. sallyc

sallyc Registered User

Aug 20, 2008
    suffolk
    Thinking of you, and your family today Sue. Wishing you strength to help you through it, and the days to come. Know that your TP friends will be with you through it all.

17. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    Thinking of you and your family now Sue. Wishing you strength for the day and the weeks and months to come. x

18. sussexsue

sussexsue Registered User

Jun 10, 2009
    West Sussex
    The sun is shining here. I hope it is where you are as you say your farewell to your lovely husband David. We will never forget him and the awful journey you shared together.

19. Linda Mc

Linda Mc Registered User

Jul 3, 2005
    Nr Mold
    Sincere and loving thoughts are with you Sue.

20. Necion

Necion Registered User

Wishing you all comfort and strength Sue.

Love, Necion. x