Support (and prayers) for John and Hazel (Skye)

twinone

May 19, 2008
england
I am so sorry to hear this bad news.

My thoughts are with you & John as I understand how devastated you will be.

I hope John is as comfortable as possible and that you are managing to cope.

I hope someone is with you to give you comfort and support.

Love
Janet

sallyc

Aug 20, 2008
suffolk
Hi Hazel. As I said before, I don't "know" you. I really feel for you. I'm so sorry to hear your news tonight. I'll be thinking of you, and hoping that the support from your friends on TP will help, in some small way, to give you the strength to get through this.

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Dear Hazel – no need for thanks from you (or indeed anyone else). It was the very least – and perhaps only thing - I could do from this distance for someone who has been key to mentoring me since joining TP when caring for mum, and in my endeavours since.

You have given so much to so many people, Hazel, not just on TP –perhaps now you will allow us to ‘give some back’?

For now, my love and prayers continue for you both as you face the next difficult days/hours .....

Karen, x

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Dear Hazel
From where I was 8 months ago, I feel for you and John. May your God bless you both XX your love for one another has been an example to us all X

Barb X

Last edited:

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Dear Hazel

I am so very sorry to see that your update is not good news. I hope that John is comfortable and pain free, my heart goes out to both of you, its a cruel road we travel.

Thinking of you both, from my own experience I think the nights are the worst. Big hugs.
Love
Cate xxx

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Hazel

So sorry to hear that the news about John is not good. Both of you are in my thoughts at this sad time.

Fiona

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Hazel,

I have to admit that your post has moved me to tears. I am so sorry and I can only say that I hope that Talking Point is as beneficial to you as it was to me at such a time.

Sincerely meant.

Amber 5

Jan 20, 2009
Berkshire
Thinking of You

Dear Hazel,
I'm so sorry to read what has happened. I can only send my loving wishes to you and John. Thinking of you both.
love and hugs
Gill xx

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Dear Hazel,

I'm so very sorry. Like John my dad had started to cough a little when eating and drinking, but the aspiration pneumonia came out of the blue for us too.

You have made a very brave decision, and I know your heart is breaking. I am thinking of you and John and wishing you strength and peace at this time.

Love xx

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
I am so very sorry to hear your news Hazel. My thoughts and love are with you at this very sad time.

Love

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hi

Hello Hazel, no need for thanks, you have helped so many of us over the time on here, just know we are all here for you and always will be, all our love and prayers, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxx

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Dear Hazel,
I am so, so very sorry to hear about John's condition. Rudi and I are thinking of you both. I pray John's passing will be peaceful and serene, with all his usual grace. I hope you can bear it.
Much love,