Support (and prayers) for John and Hazel (Skye)

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Hazel

Haven,t been on TP much lately,was so very sorry to come across the news about your dear husband,my thoughts and prayers are with John,you and your family.You look after yourself take good care love Marian xx

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Dear Hazel

Just popping in to let you know that you and John are constantly in my thoughts. Wishing you both strength and serenity at this time,

Love Karen, x

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Karen thank you for passing on this very sad news.

My thoughts are with you, Hazel and John, at this difficult time.

Loopiloo xx

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Hazel,

Just letting you know that I'm thinking about you and John..I'm saddened by your latest update.

Love xx

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Hazel, Just popping in to say you and John are still very much in my thoughts, and in the thoughts of so many others. You are so obviously thought of with such warmth and affection by everyone here, and I hope that gives you strength xxxx

pinkann

Nov 26, 2009
lancashire
So sorry

my thoughts and prayers are with both John and yourself. These times in our lives are terrible, but we are all thinking about you both. Love and prayers Pinkann.

fredsnail

Dec 21, 2008
Sorry to hear of John's sudden illness - I hope that he is comfortable and painfree - and that you are getting the support you need over this difficult period.

Thinking of you both.

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Hazel

I don't get on this site much these days but when i do i always pop on to your thread to see how John is doing .......and i was very saddened to read of his decline.

You have always been at the core of TP offering help and support to anyone who needs it and without any reward or glory. I am sure that many on TP (including myself)would like to return your kindness.

I,m sure that it is a very worrying time for you right now and i just wanted to say that you and John are in my thoughts.

With love, respect and best wishes for Johns recovery.
Alex xx