Sunday, Funday

Feline

Oct 25, 2012
East Devon
Good time had by all today. Rob's birthday, so did a party lunch for 24 family and old friends, ended up playing rounders on the lawn while Rob sat contentedly twiddling with some new sensory bricks(birthday present) for a while. Some normality, exhausted now but worth it!!!

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
What a lovely day Feline. It's so good to keep making good memories. It's my husband's birthday on Wednesday. Won't be quite as busy as yours but I'm doing a buffet lunch and have invited several friends to drop in as they wish.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feline

Oct 25, 2012
East Devon
What a lovely day Feline. It's so good to keep making good memories. It's my husband's birthday on Wednesday. Won't be quite as busy as yours but I'm doing a buffet lunch and have invited several friends to drop in as they wish.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
That's great, I hope you have a lovely day,sometimes we get bogged down with this old Alz and it does us good to blow it away for a while.
Best wishes

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Sounds a lovely day feline , I'm pleased it went well x

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
Hi,
That's great, I hope you have a lovely day,sometimes we get bogged down with this old Alz and it does us good to blow it away for a while.
Best wishes

You're right Feline. We need change. We took up an offer at the weekend from Glasgow Museums which put on vintage buses between four of the museums across the city for free. The tour on the buses was as good as the trips into the individual museums and we finished by walking through Pollok Park ( in the rain) on our way home. I would like to say that for the rest of the day John was too exhausted to want to go out again but NO we had to go for another walk at 7.30 in the rain again!

Feline

Oct 25, 2012
East Devon
You're right Feline. We need change. We took up an offer at the weekend from Glasgow Museums which put on vintage buses between four of the museums across the city for free. The tour on the buses was as good as the trips into the individual museums and we finished by walking through Pollok Park ( in the rain) on our way home. I would like to say that for the rest of the day John was too exhausted to want to go out again but NO we had to go for another walk at 7.30 in the rain again!

I'm glad you enjoyed the museums and buses, not sure about the second walk though!
We used to do a fair amount of walking, but not now, the strength isn't there anymore.