Sun Glasses

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
I am probably posting in the wrong place
but i have just found Normans photo of his lovely wife and garden
God bless you and Peg Norman your beautiful poem looks lovely in a old gold frame in shop window so touching i hope thats ok
Hubby loose lots of things and i try to make a laugh and joke about it i know it is the only way to deal with it with my hubby
But your frog and your advice as with all the other TP members keeps me going
Love Bel x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
Norman bless your heart

Like Connie said a sence of humor helps all though as we all know its hard cos inside we are not laughing but i just wanted to say how many people have come in to shop saying how lovely your poem is i wish you could see it in the old antique frame
Love Bel x

kazlou

Feb 3, 2006
Surrey
What lovely photo's. I only wish my Mum looked so good, I can rarely get her to smile, she would wear the same clothes everyday if she could, hairdresser does her hair once a week but she never combs or brushes it till next time the hairdresser comes, and as for washing thats a real no no, such a struggle to her near water.
As for a dry shampoo I can recommend one I found in the Lush stores excellent product.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
RADA key

What lovely postings and photos - I am depressed about a few items today so they have put me in a better state!of mind!
Norman - can you tell me what a RADA key is?

I have printed off the WINhealth leaflet about 'no rinse' items as my husband needs them. He hates showers and all the effort surrounding washing so I am looking for every possible technique to make things easier. Thanks for the link.

Just had a dreadful fall and bruised hip face and arm - just at computer whilst I get over it (hubby asleep and knows nothing about and never will!). Anyway the threads and postings are helping me whilst recovering. TP is so useful in so many ways!!! BeckyJan

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Hi Becky Jan
hope you are feeling better now.
A Radar key fits all disabled toilets.
They are obtainable from local council ofices,small charge.
I found them a godsend because I can go in with Peg and I don't wait outside wondering if she is ok.
Norman

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Thanks Norman - do I get these from the local council - you have jogged my memory and I think someone mentioned this to me ages ago. I MUST get one as I am constantly loitering around men's toilets waiting to open and close the doors! Do feel a lot better - daughter and husband with two young grandchildren have been - they are very good for me. Beckyjan

Jann

May 24, 2006
tingewick, bucks.
Fabulous photos Norman and Mandy - as everyone else says, they look very happy and content and each garden is thriving with all the sunshine we've been having.

My mum is very happy and content too. As I write this, she is on her 3rd day of hols in Menorca with Dad, my sister and her family. I hear she's having a great time and not too many problems - amazing how it seems her AD diminishes- even if only a tad - when she's away from her usual 'routine'.

Dad especially, is having a good time as he has some respite with sis being there with them and as they're staying in a hotel rather than their usual self-catering accommodation, things are likely to be easier. Feel very guilty though that I can't be there with them to help out but with work commitments, it's not possible this year.

Hope you all make the most of this continental weather we're having - no doubt, we'll all be complaining about it before long as we Brits are prone to doing!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JL513