Bet yours doesn't look as this!

Attachments

• 1429519742945.jpg
    1429519742945.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 466

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Is that inside or out - LadyA? Concrete still leaning drunkenly against the garage wall together with a dreadful old wheelbarrow left by the builder when he pointed up the chimney five weeks ago. My response to enquiries now is "they are coming - in their own good time" - who? I haven't a clue but eventually no doubt someone will remove it!! Anyway I'm a grieving woman with a good excuse. Did someone mention the word - help? You must be having a laugh - not round this neck of the South Downs - too worried about the suspension of their four-wheel drives and personal number plates to offer help.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
That pile is outside, thankfully. Between the house and the garage. I'm fortunate in my neighbours - they may be curious, but they never complain! Here they are, being right nosy cows!

Attachments

• 1429657149914.jpg
    1429657149914.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 375

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Definitely better looking than most of mine - other than Debbie opposite - big basooms and bottom - blonde - always tightly clad in pink - the men swarm to her whenever she needs help and she had a husband but he didn't come up to "scratch" so she got rid of him - poor dear! Ah - how about I move the concrete across the road under cover of darkness - seems like a good plan.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Ok blue then.:)

I'm trying to convince my neighbour opposite me that dandilions are a beautiful shade of yellow and enhance my borders.
He is one of the nicer neighbours and ldoesn't ook disparagingly at my front garden.
Well, he might do but if so he does so less obtrusively than a couple of others!
Time and tide and weeds wait for no man- nor woman - I'm afraid.
I am getting there slowly though - as fast as my back and sciatic nerve will allow!

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Stock response to all-comers, especially if they annoy me is "I'm a grieving woman and if you keep on like that I will burst into tears - again". They soon back off around here I can tell you. But today I got my own back on the "next door lot" - when asked when I was going to prune a rather tall tree I answered "let's do your apple trees (now huge) and my tree together". No comment was forthcoming - just a hastening indoors again. Huh!!!