Stressed about sorting mothers house.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou @CWR,

It's not exactly what you want before your when I submitted my online probate form half an hour ago. A message came up and said grant of probate will be granted in twenty days and I have been looking at properties online but I feel I need to allow myself some free time to stay sane.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good night everyone! I feel emotionally exhausted I should have left home like a normal person. Anyway hope to see you tomorrow.

MaNaAk

DianeW

Sep 10, 2013
Lytham St Annes
MaNaAk.....you have got time and have had time, they can’t rush it along but they are just not going to be supportive of you with this as they are sadly more interested in their inheritance.

Have you worked out if you are able to buy them out like you though you might??

If that’s a possibility then make firm enquiries along that line.

If it’s not possible then I think now maybe the time to look more seriously and go and view some potential properties.

Make a list of what you want, where you want to be and see what’s available in your price range, you will know if you need to compromise too.

But leave all of the above and just have a lovely lovely day.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ?

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Happy birthday @MaNaAk!

ADAE5D1D-EF7E-477B-B8A2-4D2262CC9183.jpeg

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou you two. Of course I didn't have a good night. I don't think I can afford to buy them out but I have looked on line and I know that there are flats with gardens.

MaNaAk

PS : I will try to enjoy today eventhough I feel fed up.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I decided about a year ago that when I look for a flat I will take a friend along as well as I have a feeling I could be pushed into the first available property.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou Everyone.

I will be meeting my friend for a birthday tea later. She has been through some tough times as well. It would have been lovely my brother had put aside the issues of the house until after my birthday but it's not to be.

MaNaAk

Woo2

Apr 30, 2019
South East
Try to not think about negative feelings today and just enjoy your birthday, it is only one day after all so enjoy the birthday tea later and do what you fancy today . :)

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
Happy Birthday. Just take it one day at a time and don't try to look too far ahead, or if you do think of the positives that a new place and a new start could have for you.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Oh thankyou Jenny,

Just about to go out and see about meal deals. I hope you're feeling and thankyou for the lovely stickers.

MaNaAk