stranger/imposter part 2

Áine

Feb 22, 2006
sort of north east ish
:D Donna. They WERE all living in dad's house at one point, along with a bus load of other unidentifyable people ......... but now dad's in nursing home and i'm trying to clear the house out, the shed seemed the best place.

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
HI AINE,
sorry ive forgot how to do that thing with the A ive been trying to remember for ages!!:eek: thought it was ctrl space A but NO, :rolleyes:

anyway, what i was going to say was if i were you id let them have the house and move into the shed myself!!
lot more quieter,

mums gone back to hospital today, so no more animals till next weekend anyway if she comes home,
we did mention it to the ward sister who is speaking with the consultant tomorow so hopefully we'll be able to sort it out, she did mention that this type of thing is very common with lewy body dementia, but as the consultant hasnt yet told us what type my mum has were still in the dark, although knowing what type is not going to make any difference to the outcome it would be nice to put a name to this disease.

sorry went off on one then:rolleyes:
hope your shed can cope with all that lot
take care xx

Áine

Feb 22, 2006
sort of north east ish
hi Donna ........ it's cont and alt and shift and A - all together :) Áine

hope the discussion with the consultant is helpful.

hugs

Áine

ps. remember that a monkey/donkey is for life, not just for the weekend ;)

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi ÁINE (hooray)

i nearly had it right:D

thanks, i hate seeing the consultant, it always means bad news, im a nervous wreck going to see him UGH

since yesterday weve now added a dog and a snake to the zoo, :eek: but theyre at the hospital with mum so they can deal with them:D

just off to clean out the shed, ....what a mess:D :rolleyes:

take care xx