strange happenings on Trevor's birthday last Sunday

Bronwen

Jan 8, 2010
Bristol
I went to Christchurch to stay with my daughter and family last weekend as it was Trevor's birthday weekend.

I woke up on his birthday and felt a tiny piece of "paper" stuck to top of my arm, I took it of and put it by bedside, giving it no thought.....went in to shower and noticed something stuck to my other arm in the same position...this was a small photo of me which i realised had fallen out of the locket I was wearing. I went back into the bedroom and yes, the piece ofpaper I had peeled off my arm was Trevor's Photo!

Now I can understand the locket coming open in bed, but surely the photos would have just fallen out and into the bed, but one on each arm?? Also the locket was closed when I woke up, although I could have closed it in my sleep....but like to think Trevor was letting me know he was around....and if it helps me then surely no harm in thinking it.

love
Bronwen

jude50

Dec 28, 2011
Cardiff
no harm at all. When I went back to work on Monday for the first time since Mum died, I walked in through the lobby and then into the office and right in front of my desk was a white feather just lying on the floor. heaven only knows how it got there but i did say under my breath, OK Mum I'll be fine.

Jude

jelli

Apr 28, 2012
I hope when Mum is no longer around she'll give me a sign - these things are a tangible reminders of our special people x

noonoo

Jan 4, 2013
Bristol
White feather

A few years ago I read a book from the library about angels - not my normal type of reading - but a couple of things stuck in my mind. One was about white feathers being angels and one about coins found in the street. It is believed that these are 'put there', in your path, by angels and often have a relevance - i.e. the date on the coin or the place they are in.

A few weeks after mum passed away in January 2012, I was walking along with my 14 year old son after attending a meeting to agree his GCSE courses. Suddenly a bright white feather blew down in front of us. It seemed desperate to be noticed, to the point that it nearly went into my mouth!

A couple of weeks later the same thing happened whilst I was out walking with my 11 year old daughter.

Coincidence it may be but it gave me a lot of comfort and reassurance that Mum was OK.

noonoo

Jan 4, 2013
Bristol
Following my post yesterday I can't believe what happened today!

Yesterday was the first anniversary of my mum's passing and a tough day. While I was writing my post I was longing to get another sign. Unbelievably it came today!

I had a training day for work. I was sat in a room when someone came in and sat at the table next to mine with her back directly towards me. There on the back of her black jumper was a bright white feather.:)