Still sleeping

keegan2

Jan 11, 2015
Well this is new for me o/h is still sleeping. I know its only 1000 however he always wakes up when my little boy and i wake up, which is usually around 0730. Just checked on him again fast asleep. I know I should not be complaining but I am......

balloo

Sep 21, 2013
northamptonshire
Well this is new for me o/h is still sleeping. I know its only 1000 however he always wakes up when my little boy and i wake up, which is usually around 0730. Just checked on him again fast asleep. I know I should not be complaining but I am......

my MIL has started to do this and also wanting t go bed at 3 -4 pm i have started to go with the flow as less agitation for her and me ,i just keep checking on her .

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
I know what you mean - anything out of the ordinary with dad used to have me on edge until I knew what I was dealing with
But - maybe this is a good sign that his body and mind are taking time to settle after all - I hope so
maybe have all his meds and breakfast ready for when he does wake
fingers crossed

1mindy

Jul 21, 2015
Shropshire
Still asleep at 10 just a dream for me. But yes any change puts me on edge too. It seems to me that this az. Is an ever changing thing, but very difficult to deal with even if it does give you a bit longer me/ family time.

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Hope he has woken up and all OK. You've had quite a few problems with him over the past few days, I wonder if he exhausted himself and was catching up. xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point