Still here...

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
Hi All. I'm still around and looking at your posts and replying to them if I feel I need to.

Life has settled down for me now and I'm seeing mum more, though I'm still a bit nervous going in by myself. I still have the staff sitting with me when I'm in mum's room, which I don't think is on at all!!!! I'm being watched all the time.

However, news on the legal front. I have had a reply back from Social Services with regard to a phone call that was alleged to have been made. They have confirmed that although there was a call made to them that afternoon it was not at the time I was looking for.

This proves that at least one person was lying on their witness statement therefore they have lied! Got one of them!!!!! One down four to go.

BTW, mum is fine and eating like a horse. Saw her yesterday and she was smiling and chattering away. She even said "ta ra!" when I was going!!

Hope all are well.

Keep smiling

Regards

Steve

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hi Steve, good to hear from you. Glad you are sounding more positive now, that's the way to be, you are OK, your Mum is OK, that is what really matters. I know you want to settle the scores and I don't blame you, but please don't let it be your main concern. Enjoy your life, enjoy your time with your darling Mum and let the rest take care of itself to a certain extent. Karma has a way of seeing to things given time. Love She. XX

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karen.geddes@thethinblack