Sticky's

mocha

Feb 17, 2006
Lancs, England
Please will someone tell why "Sticky's"? It puzzles me every time I log on. I actually went into a different forum once and they were there too.

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
'Sticky's' are threads that are ' stuck ' to the top of each page, so they don't disappear and remain there for all, and new members...to read.

Site Mods or Admin can make any thread, deemed important, informative etc to be sticky's.

Hope this helps
Abby

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Mocha

I think a 'sticky' is a thread that will be of interest to everyone, so making it a 'sticky' means it stays on top, and doesn't get lost among older threads.

But don't ask me how they do it!!

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
Margarita....

Which every forum ' page ' you go into.....sticky's will be the first ones at the top that never move ;)

Abby

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
Pleasure Margarita.....

Nice to help and put something back.....not to mention just ONE thing I have said today that won't be forgotten before the 10 o clock news.......;)

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
Skye...

So long as we don't collide, Abby

Well if we do we will at least agree on the course.........lol

I dson't believe it. Man the lifeboats

I know I feel quite alive again...... I am actually talking.......people can hear me.....

* Damn where did I put the lifejackets? *

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
OMG we are going to drown , but what do they say when you feel like drowning take a long deep breath and who do I see all you lot on TP still not knowing where this course takeing us ,