Sorry Another question

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
I have written a blog and the only boxes 'checked' are friends. It is most definitely only these I wish to see it. But it shows I've had 42 views farmore than number of friends. Don't understand. I HAVE CHOSEN privacy. I KNOW MODS CAN VIEW BUT THEN STILL SEEMS A HIGH NUMBER. (Didn't mean to be in caps just mistake) :confused::(

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
PARDON? :D

Perhaps we have all looked at it 5 times each or something?

I hope you get it sorted for your own peace of mind.

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Hi Lemony

Don't think I'm that popular!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just odd because I have chosen who I feel comfortable reading my private thoughts! Don't want anyone else to read :(:(

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
44 now!! How can i add to it when i want it to be private and it isn't!!??

WANTED TO ADD TO IT BUT NOW I CAN'T NO FAITH

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Chris

I just checked for you as I'm not on your friends list etc and when i go to the Blog area your blog doesn't appear.

Hope this reassures you.

Fiona

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
likewise me. I can't see your blog and if I try to access it via your profile, it says I don't have sufficient privileges.

The software counts the number of times the blog has been viewed - if someone views it several times then that is counted. It doesn't mean people.

Sometimes people view a blog to see if anything has been added. That gets counted.

Your blog is private and limited to those you have elected to see it.

I hope this reassures you! :)

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
reassured

Many thanks Fiona and Bruce for taking the time to take a look and check it out for me. I now can add to it with confidence. Its nothing majorly interesting just private.

Thanks once again, still don't know what's going on but I am reassured now.

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Yup

So Bruce tells us, Lemony. If someone views eg to see if there's been an updste then that's counted. Well my monologue must be more interesting than I thought! sarcasm.jpg Mystery solved i think?!
Note sarcasm relates to how interesting I AM!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sillymom23