Some pleasant news

LIZ50

Mar 23, 2008
Hampshire
Just wanted to let you all know that I received a letter from the funeral directors today advising me that they have received £302.00 in donations in memory of my Mum which is being sent to the Alzheimer's Society.
It put a big smile on my face reading the list of donors knowing that they had thought enough of Mum to send in a donation and it will be a pleasurable task writing my thank you letters to them.
It's such a warm feeling after such a horrendous time and I wanted to share it with you at TP.
Love Liz xx

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Liz,

This is heartening news for you and it is wonderful that people have donated to the Alzheimer's Society in loving memory of your mum. You have good reason to smile and I'm glad it has brought comfort to you. Take Care, Taffy.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Thanks for sharing that good news with us. Your Mum must have been well thought of for people to be so generous. I hope it helps comfort you a little.
Best wishes Jan

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Liz

Thank you for sharing that.

That's a huge amount of money, and shows how many friends your mum had. It must give you a warm feeling to know that so many people thought so highly of her.

I'm sure AS will find a good use for the money.

Love,

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
Dear Liz

This is wonderful and I am so glad you told us. It is so nice to know that in some small way, someone will benefit in some way from those donations. Truly wonderful.

Love Helen

fearful fiona

Apr 19, 2007
London
Dear Liz,

That must be very heart warming for you. Lovely that your Mum had so many friends who thought well of her.