Solution to Bed Wetting Found at Last

Seaholly

Oct 12, 2020
It's been a good few weeks now without an accident, so I thought I'd share this in case it helps anyone else.

Mum sleeps on a hospital style bed, with a waterproof mattress, but we'd struggled with it being just plain uncomfortable. The bottom sheet just slid as she did when she tried to turn over and when she tried to move around. She would also, after a bad day, often take down her night pants and urinate in the bed and then have no recollection of how it happened.

Eventually, we decided to take a risk and bought a really deep, fluffy, wool fleece underblanket, with the theory being that if she was more comfortable and secure, the perhaps the thrashing around and getting even more confused and frustrated might lessen.

I'm pleased to report it has worked a treat! She says she is more comfortable, sleeps better (even after a bad day) and although there are still mornings when she insists I have moved walls and doors and the bed isn't facing the right way, she hasn't removed her night pants or wet the bed once :)

Banjomansmate

Jan 13, 2019
Dorset
?
It was always fun visiting The Banjoman in hospital as he was convinced they had moved the walls around every time I went there.