so sorry feeling sorry for my self

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
i intented to let it all out and talk to you all but i am bottleing it if i start i dont know ---
i have to go in hospital next wednesday hystorecamy --i am in a lot of pain --big tme am worried for bob and they have said possible cancer
sorry love belx

barking

Jan 28, 2009
sheffield
iam so sorry hope you are ok lots of love loads of people will answer you lots of support from people on here take care

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Bel:

No wonder you are feeling sorry for yourself. I feel for you so much and wondering what arrangements are made for Bob whilst you are having the operation and recovering afterwards.

Will he understand where you are and why?

Please try not to worry too much about him as he will adjust to whatever care is in place. The main thing is to nurture yourself.

I will be thinking about you and hope you can update us.

Lots of love Jan

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
Bel, please, please let it out if you feel it will give you some release.

Reading the short thread I could see that you are worried sick, both for your own health and for your Bob. Take a deep breath and as Brucie has said, try to break the fear and worry down down into smaller chunks.

Who is looking after him when you go into hospital? And, what aftercare has been put into place for you both. You will need a while to recouperate from the operation and I hope that Social Services are involved now to to help you decide on Bob's care and what care you will need post operatively.

I know it is easier said than done but try to put the thoughts of cancer out of your mind, just for now. You have enough to worry about at this moment in time. Take each day as it comes and we will all be hoping and finger crossing that the outcome of your op is a success.

Wish I could come over to 'yours' and hold your hand for a while.

My love to you

xxTinaT

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Oh bel i have thougt of you and bob alot over last few moths, wether you were still running florists, if bobs was not AD how was he doing and more to the oint how were you, such a lovely caring woman whos posts i have missed, let us all help you now love pam

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Bel,

I hope that everything goes well for you next Wednesday.

I hope that it's all good news and you make a speedy recovery. I also hope that you get all the support needed for you and Bob.

You'll be in my thoughts, look after yourself.

Love Taffy.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Bel

I was wondering the other day how you were..we hadn't heard from you for a while.

I'm so sorry to read that you have yet more worries.

Please talk if you feel it helps.

Love xx

purtycat

Feb 13, 2009
surrey
hello bel

dear bel i was so sorry to hear your thread , I hope you have a lot of people around you, i hope thay answer your questions at the hospital.
but please remember that we are all here , lots of hugsx

Cl13

Feb 19, 2009
Cumbria uk
Hi Bel, I too want to wish you well for Wed, try not to worry, I know thats easier said than done, but it really doesn't help.
Take care (((((BIG HUGS))))) for both you and Bob
Love Lynnxx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Bel, it really has been just one thing after another for you both.

We are all thinking about you, and trusting that everything will go smoothly with the operation. Try not to worry too much about Bob. You need to be strong for yourself this time.

Love n'hugs

linda js

Aug 1, 2008
Leigh on Sea Essex
Hi Bell So sorry you are going through this but if you dont look after yourself first you cant help.I wish you good luck and try not to worry(I know its easy to say).Let us know how you go and a good ramble on here does the world of good.We dont care how long the ramble is we are all here to try to support each other.***Thinking of you*** Linda;)

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
thanks all so much

i know i havnt been on tp much lately but with the powers that be saying it is not ftd just stress-- and with these new health problems i am having --i have taken out a loan to have my op on wednesday so bob can stay with me he can have his meals there cups of tea watch tv etc etc i have explained to the staff and they are ok with it my son or daughter will take him home to sleep make sure he is in bed and locked up safely then collect him and bring him back next day on the nhs i would not have this choise and i would be worried to death about him the surgeon who is doing the op has given me supposities today so i hope they can numb the pain till wednesday i know i should go to casulty and say admit me now i have cysts fibroids and complications with my womb -and i cant stand the pain but what about bob thanks for letting me talk --bobs looking forward to ordering his food in there he will have the nurses running round getting him cups of tea love bel x

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
So sorry to read about what is happing to you & your in so much pain.

i cant stand the pain but what about bob

Have you never had a Social worker or outside help to support you while you have been in caring for Bob?

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Bel..

I'm going to be blunt...and I don't often do this.

It's also my own opinion as another woman.....

You are going into hospital for major surgery..

And Bob is going to spend his days with you..?

Sorry Bel...I don't understand what's going on...but as a family..and obviously with the consultant's blessing you've agreed a plan.

Somehow I thought when you said you were having health problems that Bob would be cared for so that you would have time to recover from your op.

Whatever you've decided..I wish you well. You're naturally worried about Bob....but when your own health is at risk please try to put yourself first.

It's good that the family are around to support....lean on them and accept their help.

We're here too....you know that...

Love xx

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
my son or daughter will take him home to sleep make sure he is in bed and locked up safely then collect him and bring him back next day on the nhs

locked up safely

I was also a bit concern about that have you ever left your husband on his own at night time?

is he safe to be left alone at night time, if he was to get up in the middle of the night go into the Kitchen?

or does Bob sleep will all time, does not wake at night time ?

could ant your daughter stay the night with your husband ?

Last edited: