So sad

doobedoo

Dec 4, 2014
Lincolnshire
Had a phone call from my husbands care home this evening with sad news, my husband had passed away. They'd been caring for him since August 2015, he was only 64, diagnosed with frontal temporal lobe dementia in October 2014. Just feel so sad, so many memories made and so many more we wanted to make till this cruel disease hit us. He was such a quiet, gentle man even through all his illness. I needed to go to the care home straight away to say my goodbyes to him and to thank the staff for all their kindness and care for both him and myself. Staff were devastated as it was so sudden and we comforted each other. I shall remember all the good times we had together, and pray that one day we will eradicate this terrible disease.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your news. How terribly sad. Such a young age too. Sending my condolences and wishing you strength.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Oh bless you, you must be in pieces. I am so sorry. It is such a shock as I doubt we are ever really prepared for the sudden loss. I wish you strength for the days to come and send you my sympathy.

Clunchman

Account on hold
Dec 6, 2016
My deepest sympathy at this very sad time for you. Not easy I know, but try to be glad for the good times you had in the past.
I hope you have family or friends to help you at this time?

dancer12

Jan 9, 2017
Mississauga
dancer123

So sorry to hear about your sad news. My sympathies go out to you & your family. May God bless you & give you strength to carry on.

MANY HUGS

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
So sorry to hear this doobedo, such a terrible shock for you and such a loss to come to terms with. Do take care of yourself.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx