So sad

heartbroken

Feb 17, 2008
derbyshire
Sorry I've not been on much just lately but we have had a terrible time, Edna has been so nasty and worked up I have come home, sobbed and not wanted to face anything.
we had a emgrgency meeting with the sw he has had the hospital appointment brought forward to wed.

But today has been lovely she has been very carm, she has let me help her, we have been shopping though she was very poor on her feet and needed to have a sit down now and again, we have had a great talk about going to the hospital and we are all trying to help her she has promised me that if they do give her tablets she will take them as she is fed up of feeling lost and wants to get better, I didn't say anything about that she will get better as we all know she won't, but I did say they could make her feel better and make it that she could stay at home because she is terriffed of going in to a home.
I just wish we could have more days like today its so sad to see her I just gave her a big hug when I left as tomorrow can be so different.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Glad you had such a lovely day with Edna, heartbroken.

Keep it in your memory box, and take it out whenever you have a bad day.

Love,

heartbroken

Feb 17, 2008
derbyshire
we had a not bad day today but I have noticed Ednas left hand is always shaking the nurse noticed it to so she has asked me to tell the consultant tomorrow plus the fact her walking is getting very bad, thats if we can get her there all we can do is try

BettyL

Jan 20, 2008
Essex
I hope all went well today at the hospital. Please give us an update when you can.

Best Wishes
BettyL

heartbroken

Feb 17, 2008
derbyshire
update

trip to the hospital went well they are sending her for a brain scan and the physio is coming to see if they can get her to walk better, as the doc ask dad and me questions Edna was telling him she is fine and we are telling him all lies and not to listen to us, but we all carried on talking.
my brother turned up to give us a lift, after the appointment we had a lovely drive round the country side with the sun shinning Edna enjoyed it and forgot she had been to the hospital so we had a quite afternoon talking about all the cows and horses we had seen. just hope now the next one goes so well.
thanks for all your suport :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anita1968