So bizarre !

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Re op.
All went pretty well and I came out of hospital on Sat. Now being looked after by stepdau, to be followed by her bro. Never had so much being looked after! Think I like it!
Podiatrist coming later, sounds like normal life creeping back!
I’ve lost the pain from CO2, at last! So feeling better! Now for some exercises! Plus some catching up, plus a load of phonecalls to get all the things I arranged before I went to cornwall up and going!
Have a god day, one and all. We had a frost, by the way!

silver'lantern

Apr 23, 2019
Re op.
All went pretty well and I came out of hospital on Sat. Now being looked after by stepdau, to be followed by her bro. Never had so much being looked after! Think I like it!
I’ve lost the pain from CO2, at last! So feeling better! Now for some exercises! Plus some catching up, plus a load of phonecalls to get all the things I arranged before I went to cornwall up and going!
good to see you back @Spamar hope you continue to improve...don't rush it and find time to chill and mend

Marcelle123

Nov 9, 2015
Yorkshire
Re op.

Lovely to hear. Wishing you all the best for your convalescence. xx

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Hi all,
Must apologise for not updating.
It’s now 8 days since op. feels longer, and feel I ought to be better than I am!
However, have walked further today than I have since op, so something going well. Physios first thing, they’re happy with all my ‘holes’ ( 6 small, I larger), doesn’t need another redressing, just leave for a week. All healthy and healing well.

Shopping with stepson, we both had a free cup of coffee! Plus lots of chat! Stepson not used to that, he’s all urban, instead of local yokel we are around here! But he enjoyed it. I even bought some Christmas stuff!
Then tried to get cash, but cash machine not working.......
Did get a picture framed, ready for stepson to hang up later.
Things are progressing! Got a load of wood yesterday and car Is being ‘tended to’ in commercial garage.

So basically things are going quite well, just need to build up muscles and strength!

Love to all,

jugglingmum

Jan 5, 2014
Chester
this thread seems to be missing posts but replying to @Spamar 's post of today, I'm glad you have step son staying and are getting out and about.

Small steps of progression will lead to bigger steps of progression.

Hope car being 'tended to' isn't too costly

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Last post.
Well, I’m out of hospital, though the last hurrah was pneumonia which extended everything by a week! Though I did have another fall on the last night, all my fault, which gave me a couple more bruises!

Now working to make my walking better and me capable of walking further. Otherwise remaining kidney fine, though it tried to be otherwise for a while! And scars healed.

Feel like I’m nearly back to normal. Hurrah!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian.Hogan