So bizarre !

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
Morning all,

Thank you all so much!

Slugsta, I thought I might be over-reacting to the OTT staff who insisted on getting a 'kiss' from Mil, but you said what I felt - that forcing her attention on Mil in that way was absuive and totally unacceptable. I thought maybe that I was being a bit 'off' because of my annoyance over the darn cushions (got to the stage where I even hate typing that word, I am so fed up of the whole saga!) but you have reassured me that I was right to find her behaviour out of order. Actually - and I should have mentioned this before - she is the staff who suffered a broken wrist as a result of Mil having a meltdown. It's so bad, but after now encountering her 3 or 4 times, I've come to the conclusion that she maybe got off lightly ! Because I have to agree with Carolynp - her behaviour is crazy! It's extremely uncomfortable to witness, and judging by Mil's reaction on Sunday, it's also uncomfortable to experience. She speaks to Mil as though she were a little kid, repeats things Mil has supposedly said about her or to her (a lot of which just don't ring true), encouraging Mil to agree (when Mil clearly hasn't a flipping clue about what she is blathering about) and relates incident after incident about 'what a laugh' or 'what fun' she and Mil have had. Its just too much, IYKWIM. And all accompanied by demands for hugs and kisses and getting into Mil's space. It feels all geared to try and impress us, not guenuine at all - and I would imagine if she puts on the same behaviour in front of other 'audiences', especially where Mil is concerned, she is going to end up being injured again, because - as Mil's attempt to bite her clearly showed - Mil found her as irritating as I did. Her response to the 'bite' by the way, was to abruptly pull away, then turn to me and tell me that Mil 'always does that - she says its because I'm so sweet, she wants to eat me up!'. I mean - really?

Amy - thank you, too - as Slugsta says, you always speak so much sense! The comment about never knowing what to bring up and what to let go - yep. Get that, totally. Overall, the care Mil receives is really good - when I read of others experiences of some of what they have had to deal with, with care homes, I usually find myself feeling incredibly lucky where Mil's care is concerned. Yes, the wearing of other peoples clothes really annoys me, but I constantly tell myself that actually, it doesn't bother her, it doesn't cause her discomfort, so its something that I need to get over. It's not important, in the big overall picture. And - unless the clothes they have on her are too tight, or hanging off her - I don't ever say anything, even if I am most definately thinking - as you say - that if Mil was still with me , that wouldn't happen! It really isn't easy, beause in an idea world, dressing someone in somebody elses clothes would be seen as undignified and unacceptable. But the CH world is not an ideal world, and I have to keep telling myself that.

I have documented, I guess, all the incidents - on here, mainly. But, it would be a good idea to have everything listed properly, all in one place in a document that I can refer to, if necessary, for if I need to speak to the manager again. For example, Mil's breathing hasn't been right the last two visits, and on both occasions, I've suggestd that consulting the GP might be a good idea. I wasn't able to get to Mil yesterday (hoping to squeeze in a visit today) but if there is no improvement on my next visit, and the GP still hasn't been contacted, having a record of me raising the issue twice already, along with a note of who I spoke to, would be helpful.

The idea of a follow up meeting is good. When I go today (work permitting) I think I will try and arrange that. As you say, it won't do any harm for the home (and staff) to know that I am still keeping an eye on the situation. I also think Slugsta's idea of noting what staff are about is a good one - not that I know all their names, though - none wear name tags (for H&S reasons, I guess - the residents would find them a handy item to get hold of!) so even now, with some, although I see them regularly, I don't always know what they are called! Thats something I need to rectify.

Its difficult to put into words why its so hard to deal with issues like this, when they occur. You worry that you are over-reacting, or being unfair. If what you are concerned about is petty. You worry about damaging your relationship with the CH and it's staff, if you complain. You do worry - though I take on board the reassurances given by the experienced people that Amy spoke to - that it will impact on your loved ones care. I also worry - as again, Amy put into wise words - if maybe it's me, having trouble 'letting go'. You don't want to be one of those relatives who is 'always' finding fault. When you find a good CH, you end up feeling so grateful that you then feel guilty for complaining - it's wrong, because whether your loved one is self funding or not, the CH's are being paid a huge ammount to provide care, and if it falls short, then you shouldn't feel bad about voicing concerns. Gratitude for basic, decent care shouldn't be a factor. And - of course - you also have the responsibility of doing what is really best for your loved one, and if you don't speak out, then the GM steps in.

Reading your responses, I am reassured that I am right to continue to push for the cushions to be used for Mil. For the sake of her physical comfort, for her safety, to allow her to eat - and as Spamar says, Sunday demonstrated to me that whether caused by infection or her existing health issues - because using them helps her breathing, which by itself is reason enough. I'm hoping that - as Carolyn and Amy point out - because the issue now clearly is on the staffs radar, that using them will become automatic. But if not, then I will just have to keep pushing. As for the OTT staff - I think I'll start there by asking her politely and firmly to back off if she starts with Mil again. If that doesn't work, I'll have a word with a senior. I thik thats the right thing to do - Mil's agitation and meltdowns are a major concern, any behaviour from staff that could potentially exaccerbate the liklihood of Mil blowing is an issue that also needs to be dealt with.

Whew. Thank you - I ahve things so much straighter in my mind now!

Spamar, Carolyn and 2 jays, hoping that you are all on the mend, and that, Slugsta, your tummy has settled too. JM - hoping that you are feeling better about posting soon, hun - and that all is otherwise OK with you. Red, hows your gorgeous granddaughter doing?

I'll let you all know what the cushion situation is after the next visit - fingers crossed everyone, please - it would be lovely to walk in there and find Mil sitting upright and comfortable!

annebythesea

Ann, I think your last sentence speaks volumes. How long is it since you bought the cushions (in consultation with the CH no less) and you have not yet ONCE 'walked in and found MIL sitting upright and comfortable'. Absolutely disgraceful. Keep up the good work, they are messing with the wrong relative! Which always reminds us how many people do not have someone like you on their side.

DollyBird16

Sep 5, 2017
Greater London
Hi @Ann Mac
Sorry for crashing in.
A suggestion re the cushions, it does make me cross, when you’ve asked so many times. I recently visited a home and saw a whiteboard in one of the residents rooms which had a written reminder to the carers, ‘Dear Carer please give me a bath on Monday and Thursday. Thank you Gladys’ it struck me when I walked by the room, so stood out well.
A whiteboard may not be possible but a laminate or picture frame with paper inserted to remind them about the cushions, it’s not like you are asking the impossible.
This idea may have already been posted, sorry.
I so agree with keep reminding them. I’d have to say something about the weird carer. It’s not being rude just assertive and caring, probably in the carers best interest to be warned to back off!
Have a good day. X

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
Ann, I think your last sentence speaks volumes. How long is it since you bought the cushions (in consultation with the CH no less) and you have not yet ONCE 'walked in and found MIL sitting upright and comfortable'.

I'd have to check to be sure, but February, I think - I know that Sunday was the 15th or 16th visit since they were bought (again, I'd have to check) that OH and I have made between us, and as you say, not once seen the cushions being used :( When its set out like that, it really does put it in perspective, doesn't it? And on each and every occasion we have found her without her, we have asked for them, and explained over and over why we want them used. I don't honestly see how any staff there could now be unaware of them, or not understand why they need to be used.

Dollybird, one of the things the CH said they had done, in the letter they sent, was to put up notices in Mil's room, saying that the cushions must be used. Now, OK, that doesn't help in terms of there being a reminder to hand when Mil is moving around outside her room - on the other hand, all the staff there will, at some stage, have been in Mils room, either to get her up, put her to bed, take her a drink or just check on her when she is in there, so all should have seen it. It should have an impact, surely?

RedLou

Jul 30, 2014
Hi all
Just about keeping up. I think taking photos is a brilliant idea, Ann. No one can dispute a photographic record. I'm sure that a letter or discussion in the terms you have expressed here - which seems to be 'I am so appreciative of this and this about the care BUT x and x falls below your usual standards' - is perfectly reasonable and should be reasonably received. I honestly think you're doing a brilliant job of keeping MiL's best interests at heart, and knowing when her best interests are served by you stepping back (e.g. about the clothes). Been a while since we got those pom-poms out! ;)

Sorry I have not had a proper chance to wish Slugsta a happy anniversary, wish our poorly ones well and send a hug to JM. But I send those wishes/hugs swiftly now. --Daughter had to go back to hospital - she is suffering severe headaches whenever she stands, which is classic post-dural puncture headache territory, but as they came on two weeks after the birth, there has been some concern as to whether there is another cause, so they wanted to give her CT and MRI scans, looking for blood clots etc. Naturally, we have been haring back and forth to London to help out, while worrying ourselves silly! Baby has been as good as gold, thank goodness.

Love to all. x

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Oh Red, what news! (((((Hugs)))))) all round and will keep fingers crossed for you and your dau and grand dau.
S

carolynp

Mar 4, 2018
Hi all
Just about keeping up. I think taking photos is a brilliant idea, Ann. No one can dispute a photographic record. I'm sure that a letter or discussion in the terms you have expressed here - which seems to be 'I am so appreciative of this and this about the care BUT x and x falls below your usual standards' - is perfectly reasonable and should be reasonably received. I honestly think you're doing a brilliant job of keeping MiL's best interests at heart, and knowing when her best interests are served by you stepping back (e.g. about the clothes). Been a while since we got those pom-poms out! ;)

Sorry I have not had a proper chance to wish Slugsta a happy anniversary, wish our poorly ones well and send a hug to JM. But I send those wishes/hugs swiftly now. --Daughter had to go back to hospital - she is suffering severe headaches whenever she stands, which is classic post-dural puncture headache territory, but as they came on two weeks after the birth, there has been some concern as to whether there is another cause, so they wanted to give her CT and MRI scans, looking for blood clots etc. Naturally, we have been haring back and forth to London to help out, while worrying ourselves silly! Baby has been as good as gold, thank goodness.

Love to all. x
Dearest Red know we are thinking of you. So sorry about your daughter and hoping and praying all is well. So hard for her with new baby. A joyous time of bonding being affected in such a way. Thank goodness you are there to help and beautiful babe is such a peaceful, happy little girl. Much love and many positive thoughts coming your way. Carolyn.

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
Morning all,

Oh Red - what a rough time your dau is having! And you must be so worried. Glad that baby is so good (as well as beautiful) and sending lots of {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}} and wishes that your dau is soon well and back on her feet xxxxx

I went to visit Mil yesterday and - hold on to your hats, folks - she had the cushions! The relief, when I walked up to her and saw they were in place. I have everything crossed that the message has finally, finally got through - though I will still be keeping a close eye on the situation. The GP had also seen her - no infection, so the poor breathing (and the persistent cough I heard yesterday) is down to the COPD and possibly her heart. And as her breathing is so much better when she is upright, all the more reason for me to be keeping that 'close eye'! As a bonus, no sign of the annoying staff either!

As well as upright, Mil was also unfortunately really agitated. Had apparently been so all day. I asked had she hurt anyone? The staff I asked displayed marks all up her arms, several developing bruises and scratches, with a (surprisingly, under the circumstances) cheerful grin, telling me Mil was a 'tinker'.

This is the first time in a while I've seen Mil in such a state. She was twitching and jerking, unable to sit still. Every couple of minutes, she would clench her fists, screw up her face, go really rigid, often throwing back her head and yelling harshly. Once or twice, she tried to throw herself out of her seat - that was scary. Her speech was amazingly clear, but I don't know how to describe the way she spoke - it was almost a verbal version of the way her body was jerking, and quite manic. I'd brought her a small bar of one of her favourite types of chocolate, and although she smiled and told me 'thank you' (and tore into it immediately), it was more of a grimace and the words were barked out. She was calling to staff as they passed with odd questions and comments, asking one 'Do you really like me?' and another got a request to find her a tootbrush! There were some nasty comments too - 'I can't stand her!', 'She's a moody cow' , 'I'd like to smash that b**** in the face' and asking me quite aggressively, once or twice, was I stupid? Said out of the blue, for no reason that I could work out. Odd crying jags that came with sad and scared confabulations. She had been gouging at her own arm again, and pointing to the injuries, she told me her brother had hit her with a hot poker, and she was - just for the few minutes it took her to tell me this - clearly really frightened. Then straight in to rage, and pretty much stunning me with what she said next. I had to help her, she said. She didn't want to be put in a 'home' like this. She wanted to go back to her own house. Just took my breath away. I thought she had (finally) totally lost all awareness of her actual situation, and I was glad of it, awful as that sounds. Hearing her say something that demonstrated that, even if just for a brief minute, she knew where she was, was a shock and so heartbreaking. That was followed by intermittant pleas for me to let her come and live with me, to take her home, to not leave her in 'this place'. I tried playing her some music on my phone - she made attempts to sing along, mixed with the screwed up face and yells, she repeatedly asked me to 'take it off there and put in in here' - pointing first to the phone and then to her ear. She tried to grab the phone several times, but as I thought that her intention was to throw it, I moved it out of her reach, which earned me a couple of choice names. I stayed for about an hour, though I'd only intended to pop in for 15 minutes, and for the first time in a long time, she begged me not to go, to take her with me, and a staff member had to help loosen the grip she had my hand in, so I could go.

Leaving, the assistant manager (who I had spoken to about the cushions) spoke to me. She said that Mil's behaviour was continuing to deteriorate. And all the while we were talking, we could hear Mil banging and screaming, and demanding to 'go home'. I was told that taking Mil to her room no longer had the effect of calming her - it was done more now to protect other residents and staff. She told me that the quietapine had been stopped (as 'even quite large doses don't touch her'), and that when the GP had seen her, he had decided to prescribe 'something new' - risperidone. I just shook my head, and said, 'Please - don't'. I explained it wasn't new, that she had been on it before, that it had caused her to develop the parkinsonisms and that she fell repeatedly while taking it. That it had made no difference to her behaviour. I told her it had been tried 3 times in total, the last 2 occasions against both mine and OH's advice, and each time had been ineffective in helping with the agitation, that she had fell regularly when she was on it, and that as far as I was concerned the risk of falls alone made trying it again cruel. The manager said that this must all be in Mil's notes, and wondered why the GP hadn't picked up on it? I pointed out that he hadn't picked up the info on the lorazepam either. She actually said 'Yes, I know - he's useless!'. She is gong to phone him, and get the script stopped. She added that they didn't know what to try next, that if risperidone was no good, and nothing else had worked, it only left haloperidol (Which I confirmed hadn't been tried). However, it's unlikely that would be given as the side effects, particularly with Mils physical ailments, were far too risky. She said that they have had occasions where Mil has been agitated and stayed awake for as long as 48 hours. So - again - I asked about sleeping tablets. Despite me having raised this several times, including at her case review, no - Mil is not currently on any form of sleeping medication. Banging head on brick wall springs to mind. The manager agreed it was worth trying, as exhaustion could be contributing to Mil's behaviour. And again, I heard the disbelief expressed at Mil's resistence to distraction, resistence to medication, at her strength and persistence and at the fact that she is 'so tortured'. I finally left after asking that in future, when the GP or anyone else suggests a 'new' medication, that they check with OH and I. I could still hear Mil screaming and banging as the door closed behind me.

Not surprsingly, seeing Mil like that has played on my mind. I know I've seen her like that in the past, I've heard plenty from the staff to know that it happening a lot now. But actually seeing her that bad again, for the first time in a very long time, had an impact. A lot of bad memories brought back, a massive amount of sadness and me actively wishing for a massive heart attack, something quick, that would stop all this for her. I guess a lot of us have used the phrase 'You wouldn't let an animal suffer like that . . . ' - found myself thinking it a lot yesterday. I can never usually work out what part stress plays in causing the fibro pain to flare, but suspect that being upset over Mil probably contributed to me having an absolutely lousy night last night - midnight saw me on the sofa, hot water bottle, pain relief gel, another dose of pain killers taken and eventually, about 3 hours broken sleep. I've been up since before 5, and actually put in about 2 and a half hours on project prep ready for both today and Fridays sessions - figured I might as well do somethig useful, as I wasn't going to get anymore sleep!

The GM is also having a bit of a field day, as to be honest, at this point I honestly feel like I don't want to go and see Mil. It was just too upsetting. Oh, I will go - but I just feel bad for feeling like that.

Right - guess I'd better get cracking - will take an hour now to sort myself, and another to sort the house, before todays project. Sending more get well {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} to all the poorly Bizarrites, and much love to all xxxxx

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Ann, I think you’re the one that needs (((((Hugs))))).
That must of been one of your most upsetting visits ever!

I’m not too bad. Sleepy, I’ve never been so sleepy in my life! Don’t want to make you jealous, 10/11 hours is not unknown!
Walking is fairly atrocious, but that’s old hat. Still a bit itchy on my back, still have a crop of shingles spots, thought they were meant to go white? Still coughing, but rarely the deep chesty cough (). Some foods, cereal, coffee, toast, milk still off limits. But did manage a (bought) spag Bol last night. The most I’ve eaten in one meal since Cornwall!
No energy. That’s the worst, and still regularly feel sick. Not sure why most of the time.

So, recovering, but slowly, very slowly. I never thought when shingles started ( Feb 8, I think) that I’d have to deal with that and chest infection, neither of which I’ve had before!
Thank you for all your good wishes, they really help.

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
Ann, that is just heartbreaking. I am so distressed for you. Maybe Mister Mac should make the next visit and you take a break for a bit. You can be in touch with them via phone/email regarding medications.

I'm also sorry about the worthless doctor. Thank goodness you stopped them giving her the rispiridone.

Normally I'd caution strongly against haloperidol, but frankly, it's probably worth a try if there is any chance it could give her some relief and rest, and you won't know unless you try.

I'm so sorry and can only offer virtual ((((hugs))))).

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
Morning all,

Oh Ann! I cried reading your report of the visit, so heaven only knows how awful it must have made you feel. Sending you as many squishy (((hugs))) as you can manage.

I think I agree with Amy that the haloperidol might be tried as a last resort. Yes, it does have some serious side-effects and there is an increased risk of death when used in the elderly PWDs. However, I think a shorter, calmer life would be preferable to more days filled with this awful distress. Care must be used and a close eye kept on MIL by the staff as, paradoxically, it can sometimes make things worse and we know MIL's record with previous meds!

Red, thank you for your kind thoughts, especially at a time when you must be terribly worried about your daughter. (((hugs))) for you too and I hope that your daughter is soon feeling well again and able to spend lots of precious time with her lovely babe.

Spamar, I think you need some (((hugs))) too, you have been ill for faaaar too long :( The shingles scars will go white eventually but, like any other scar, they will look red for some months first.

Carolyn, how are you? Are you recovering from your flu?

Amy, Jm, 2Js et al, I am thinking of you too.

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
Poor you Spamar - those darn shingles have been going on so long for you now. You must be heartily fed up and frustrated. Sending you more get well {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}.

Amy and Slugsta, I've put a thread up in difficult feelings, about the situation with the haloperidol. It is really, really playing on my mind. The thing is, I agree with the responses that both of you - and others on the other thread - have made. This really isn't any life for Mil, what she is going through is far crueler than death - and yet, still, I'm struggling. I don't know how much seeing her in the state she was in on Tuesday is affecting how I feel - you would think it would make it easier to say 'try it. Its worth the risk', but it doesn't seem to be having that effect at all. I don't think anyone has ever emphasized the risks so clearly before, and its possibly even me over-thinking it all, going through all the negative 'what ifs'. OH and I have said we will talk about it, as and when the GP gives an opinion (it doesn't help knowing that even the staff regard him as useless though!) and make a decision then. I think I am going to say that for Mil's sake we must take the chance, ( if our opinion turns out to count for anything). But, ateotd, although OH always takes my view into account with his Mum's care, it is his Mum, and I think I have to support his decision, even if different from mine and even if I know to do so will make me feel bad for Mil.

Horrible, foul illness :(

carolynp

Mar 4, 2018
Poor you Spamar - those darn shingles have been going on so long for you now. You must be heartily fed up and frustrated. Sending you more get well {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}.

Amy and Slugsta, I've put a thread up in difficult feelings, about the situation with the haloperidol. It is really, really playing on my mind. The thing is, I agree with the responses that both of you - and others on the other thread - have made. This really isn't any life for Mil, what she is going through is far crueler than death - and yet, still, I'm struggling. I don't know how much seeing her in the state she was in on Tuesday is affecting how I feel - you would think it would make it easier to say 'try it. Its worth the risk', but it doesn't seem to be having that effect at all. I don't think anyone has ever emphasized the risks so clearly before, and its possibly even me over-thinking it all, going through all the negative 'what ifs'. OH and I have said we will talk about it, as and when the GP gives an opinion (it doesn't help knowing that even the staff regard him as useless though!) and make a decision then. I think I am going to say that for Mil's sake we must take the chance, ( if our opinion turns out to count for anything). But, ateotd, although OH always takes my view into account with his Mum's care, it is his Mum, and I think I have to support his decision, even if different from mine and even if I know to do so will make me feel bad for Mil.

Dear @Ann Mac I am reduced to silence! I am aghast at what you are going through. All I can do is send you hugs, big hugs, lots of them. Do please look after yourself. What you are going through - the pressures are overwhelming. It is too much stress and I am worried about the effect on you. Please, please take care.

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent

A little different in circumstances but one of the risky decisions was an op for dad that would if successful have made him pain free. The first anaesethetist refused as his risks were so high...the surgeon and second anaesethetist agreed with us quality of life if any was more important at dad's advanced dementia stage. They outlined all the risks...my nephew who is a consultant elsewhere in the country came to the hospital and laid very bare in clear terms the extremely high risk of dad not surviving the op....it helped to have it spelt out. But still...for dad it was the right thing to do as the unstable problem could well have become life threatening leading to a painful death. Ok...so signing the consent form was upsetting realising the enormity of what it could mean for dad...but still the right thing to do. Afterwards the medics said if their dad and why they were so in agreement with us as they had family members with dementia...they would have decided the same in our position. None of this can perhaps help you and your OH to decide but I wonder whether a senior dr has apart from highlighting all the risks quite rightly...also given you a balanced view on what if it works

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
Ann, I completely understand your concern - it is very easy for me to say 'Try it' when it is not my Mum who will pay the consequences! I also agree that the final decision must rest with Mr Mac.

I also second Amy' exhortations to look after yourself - I am sure you are correct in thinking that yesterday's events contributed to your fibro flare (((hugs))) again.

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
Morning everyone,

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes and advice. OH and I have talked about it, and OH feels that if the GP wants to try the meds, then we should agree to it. So - that's how it stands at the moment. Scary as the possible implications are, I think with OH it came down to the fact that the thought of her continuing to suffer the way she is now is actually scarier. Someone on the other thread I posted made the comparison about giving morphine, which is given to ease the discomfort of dying even though it often means that the person dies sooner. And that set me thinking - if the mental stress and pain Mil is undergoing now was actual physical pain, would I hesitate to try anything to alleviate it for her? And I woudn't, I know I wouldn't. In reality, this is no different. It's about reducing mental pain and distress, and surely, that has to be the right thing to do. Now we wait to hear from the home. I think that they are going to try some sort of sleeping medication initially, to see if they can improve her sleep pattern, and if that then eases the agitation. If it doesn't, then haloperidol is probably the next step.

Had a busy weekend, with work and then yesterday, visiting son and his GF. I haven't had chance to go and see Mil, and today, I'm off to London for a couple of days, with work. Can't say I'm looking forward to it, get there for 11, then meetingings till lord knows what time, and all day meetings tomorrow too. Going, the journey has just one change, but for some reason, coming back tomorrow, the trains I can catch in the rough time frame all mean 4 changes - that is going to be a complete pain in the neck! Its been another few nights of very little sleep - about 4 hours last night - so I am going to be wrecked! But hoping I get a chance to go see Mil on Wednesday mornig, before the project I have in the afternoon.

Hope all of the poorly people are feeling a lot better now, and that all the rest of you are OK. Will try and catch up properly when I get back. Love to all xxx

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
Ann, I'm up late, and wanted to wish you safe and uneventful journeys today and tomorrow.

I am glad you and Mr Mac have had s chance to think and discuss the medication situation, and your decision is very reasonable. I hope you feel some relief about that, or are, at least, a bit less actively worried about it.

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Just echoing Slugsta, hope it’s all gong better than you expected.
Thank you, yes definately getting much better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerryann76