Snowy And Cold Day:)

sky90

Aug 9, 2015
Eastsussex
Hello happy new year to everyone.

Was a shock to hear the sad new about Barry. He inspiration to my mum and both our thoughts are with his wife and family at this sad time.
My mum has had a bad time since November. Someone had said something untrue about my mum and it has played on her mind ever since. She can not get over what this person has said. Also the stress has made her symptoms of Dementia a lot worse. My mum didn't enjoy Christmas because of this one person. I hope it all gets sorted out soon. Mum has cared for loads of people over the years and she still does now on her good days. It makes me so angry that someone can make someone feel so sad and unhappy and they are meant to be a professional. Its been such hard work for all the family as it didn't just effect my mum. The person probably doesn't know about Dementia. As anyone got any advice on how to get my mum out of this down stage?

I hope everyone is well ?
Look forward to hearing back from you.

Shaunna x.

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
So sorry that your mum is so sad and that is making you unhappy too of course xx

Treats - we all like treats so perhaps one or two special days to look forward to - doesn't have to cost big bucks but just a couple of things she would really enjoy and you can all talk about together and distraction from the horrid person - difficult not to talk about it but it would probs do you all good to try not too
Thoughts are with you xx

sky90

Aug 9, 2015
Eastsussex
Hey fizzie thank you for messaging me x. Thank you for your suggestion my mum loves music x.

Love shaunna x. x.