Smaller Bedroom Clocks

sonia owen

Hi All,

I am looking for a small bedside clock, with the day, date, etc. Which like the big one we have in the lounge, flips over everyday and is a god send.
I did'nt spend too much on the big one either, I think many of you have brought this one from Argos.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Love Sonia xxxx

nmintueo

Jun 28, 2011
UK
It flips over itself I take it. Where can you buy one from?

Yes; from the marketing blurb "it requires no adjustment at the end of the calendar months. This is called a Perpetual Calendar System. The clock will even take care of the leap years for you".

This one is quite expensive (~£70) and quite hard to find; try: www.amazon.co.uk or www.hswalsh.com. Or: alzproducts.co.uk have it too (but way overpriced); or from www.wharton.co.uk (price not shown) (thanks to sue38).

Some cheap clock-calendars require you to adjust them at the end every month that doesn't have 31 days, which I'd regard as unacceptable in many situations. (And some even cheaper ones require you to adjust the date manually every day, so read carefully before buying.)

To my mind, good clock-calendar design is depressingly hard to come by; see previous posting for some comparisons.

Last edited: