Site going slow for anyone else?

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
I don't seem to be having a problem with any other site but for some reason this site seems incredibly slow to load/ navigate today.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Thanks for reply - had checked things here and couldn't see why so thought best to ask and raise awareness if there is a problem.

dognecks

Feb 11, 2013
bridport
I don't seem to be having a problem with any other site but for some reason this site seems incredibly slow to load/ navigate today.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

i heard that the internet in general has been under attack alot this week and made computers slow, but the other thing is where not keeping up with demand and even the founder of the internet says it could come to an end by being overloaded eventually

PeggySmith

Apr 16, 2012
BANES
Not going slow BUT - usually we are logged into home pc as "administrator". OH logged into our account and I'm permanently logged on here. I just logged out and logged back in as admin and wasn't logged in here but when I went back to our log in I'm logged in here. Strange.....

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
I've noticed this on a few sites, possible some fall back from the cyber attack a few days ago - I heard on the radio that they didn't stop for a few days. How they justify damaging the net for everyone, particularly support sites like this is beyond me.

All seems to be fine today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21954636

Global internet slows after 'biggest attack in history'