Singing

daisydi

Feb 25, 2015
Norfolk
Just popped in to see mum in CH. Took her a cake which she says she will put in her fridge and share it out later. She thinks CH is her house now. She is so settled after a couple of months it is really lovely to see. I reminded her it was my birthday on Sunday and she and her friend sang 21 today all the way through. Glad that she thinks I'm only 21. Told her I would go in Sunday and they have to practice their singing which they agreed to do. After all the tears and heartache in placing her into care it really was the best thing for her. She is so much happier. Just wanted to share something positive!

Last edited:

kingybell

Feb 3, 2015
Just popped in to see mum in CH. Took her a cake which she says she will put in her fridge and share it out later. She thinks CH is her house now. She is so settled after a couple of months it is really lovely to see. I reminded her it was my birthday on Sunday and her and her friend sang 21 today all the way through. Glad that she thinks I'm only 21. Told her I would go in Sunday and they have to practice their singing which they agreed to do. After all the tears and heartache is placing her into care it really was the best thing for her. She is so much happier. Just wanted to share something positive!

That's beautiful and nice to be 21 too.
Enjoy all the moments you have and it's good to hear good news stories about Care homes.