1. Meganmilly

Meganmilly Registered User

Sep 26, 2015
    Hi
    My Mum has just been diagnosed with Alzheimers. Does anyone know if there is a
    singing for the brain meeting in the Bristol area? She loves singing and i have heard
    good reports about this.
    Many thanks Meganmilly

2. Beate

Beate Registered User

May 21, 2014
    Female
    London
    I don't know but this are organised by the Alzheimer's Society so best ask the local branch.

3. Soobee

Soobee Registered User

Aug 22, 2009
    South
    #3 Soobee, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
    Have a look at what's offered near you. I have put in the Bristol area into the website and got a page which shows several Singing for the Brain groups.

My link didn't work, try going up to Alzheimer's society resources which is on the right under the light blue bar, and click on the website and there is a section about local information down the left hand side of the screen menu.

I think Singing for the Brain is great :)

4. Slugsta

Slugsta Registered User

5. Meganmilly

Sep 26, 2015
    I was hoping to go to this kind of session with my mum but we have to wait until she has an official diagnosis. I hope you find them enjoyable/useful.[/QUOTE]

Thank you I hope you get the official diagnosis soon !!

6. Meganmilly

Sep 26, 2015
    Thank you I will look into it further !!!