Jun 8, 2012
  2. marionq

marionq Registered User

Apr 24, 2013
    Female
    Scotland
    #2 marionq, May 21, 2014
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
    Delighted to see so many children involved. Instead of hiding the subject away I think it needs to be out there with young people aware of what is going on. I am excited to have my twelve year old grandson flying up from London next week. I have booked Jamie Oliver, Glasgow for Saturday night for the three of us and it almost feels like a date! He is also keen to go with John to his Alz football group at Hampden next Tuesday - especially as he will get a pie and bovril with the old men.

Children are the bee's knees if they get half a chance to rise to the occasion.

3. noelphobic

noelphobic Registered User

Feb 24, 2006
    Liverpool
    I volunteer for the Alzheimer's Society and we run Singing for the Brain sessions for people with dementia and their carers. They are great fun and I would recommend anyone who has them in their area to go along.

4. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    Brilliant Nora. I can't recommend music activities enough. I like that it's something Bill and I can do together.