Shower feet

sonia owen

Hi All,

I saw the advert for the JML shower feet the other day. My mum has just had a wet room put in. She was moaning about how she was going to clean her feet. They looked quite a good idea. I have had a look at some of the reviews about them. Seem's most people who have them think there is not enough suction to hold them firmly to floors.
Anyone else know anything about this kind of thing.
Thanks
Love Sonia xxxxx

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Hiya Sonia,

I take it you are talking about the shower feet that look like a pair of flip flops? There is also this which might be more useful for your mum? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foot-Cleaning-Mat-Bath-Shower/dp/B006H4RH7M

If you want something to be more adhesive in the shower then you can stick things down with silicon rubber (like the stuff they use to edge a bath with etc). It comes in a tube so is easy to apply and if you decide at a later point in time that you want to remove the foot thing it is easy to get rid of the rubbery silicon stuff.

Hope this helps,

Fiona

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
I think the problem with suction is going to be inevitable, as in order for the floor of the shower to be non slip, it's inevitable going to have to be slightly rough. I think Fiona's idea about using silicone to stick it down is a good one.

The only thing about those specific ones is the fact that there is that strap that goes over the top of the foot. I've seen things like this in the US and they are often more like thing things you have to brush mud off boots: a brush at both sides and one at the bottom. I'm wondering if with a strap over the top like that it might be inclined to trip someone who may not be that reliable on their feet.