She's Got Dementia You Know

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
How are you my friend?

Hi GL. A bit low, because my son and grandchildren returned to California on Friday, after a lovely holiday here. But the mountain of bed linen and towels to be washed has kept me occupied. ;)

I've enrolled with a local choir, and they recommence rehearsals next month, and I've contacted a Ladies Social Group to ask for details of their activities. I've got my Citizens Advice work twice a week, and I have another long weekend booked next month, this time to Yorkshire to stay with friends.

I've been reading of your struggles, and feel for you. So many of the posts from TP-ers, who are in the position that I used to be in, are heart-breakingly familiar. My love and sympathy is with you all. xxx

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Hi GL. A bit low, because my son and grandchildren returned to California on Friday, after a lovely holiday here. But the mountain of bed linen and towels to be washed has kept me occupied. ;)

I've enrolled with a local choir, and they recommence rehearsals next month, and I've contacted a Ladies Social Group to ask for details of their activities. I've got my Citizens Advice work twice a week, and I have another long weekend booked next month, this time to Yorkshire to stay with friends.

I've been reading of your struggles, and feel for you. So many of the posts from TP-ers, who are in the position that I used to be in, are heart-breakingly familiar. My love and sympathy is with you all. xxx

Lovely to hear from you Scarlett hope you keep posting. Seems like you are doing your best to ensure that others benefit from your many skills and talents. Hope that mountain of washing is dry. G L

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa