Sheila

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
I have had some contact with Sheila in the last week or so, and she has said I could put brief details onto TP for anyone who has wondered about her absence.

Sheila has been going through a really awful time in that her aunt (her late Mum's sister) has been very ill - not AD - but very frightening for her Aunt, who was aware of everything which was happening to her and therefore hugely distressing for her nearest & dearest also. Sheila's Aunt has now died. During all this, Sheila has felt unable to contribute to Talking Point, and I'm sure everyone will understand she needs some 'time off'.

Whilst I appreciate that there are many here who have known her much longer than I, and who are personal friends, I'm sure I speak for everyone who has read and benefited from Sheila's kindness, warmth and gentle humour in sending her Best Wishes and peace after a time of such turmoil.

God Bless, She

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
For Sheila

Sheila, I HAVE missed you and your regular contributions, and am very sorry to hear that on this occasion, no news is not equal to good news.
All the hugs you have dished out to us over the months are coming back to you now, and will hopefully cheer you up a little.
Day by day - best wishes!!!

Dave W

Jul 3, 2005
Bucks
A million hugs

Sheila, you've been an absolute paragon for me the last few months, and sorry to hear life is being so difficult. You're definitely in my thoughts, and I hope the proverbial 'sunshine after the rain' puts in an appearance for you soon.

Dave

widget

Jul 18, 2005
Lincs
I had been wondering where Sheila had gone... I'm so sorry for your loss Sheila, sending you a big hug. xx

mandyp

Oct 20, 2004
Glasgow
While I don't post often, I'm often reading other people's posts and Sheila's are always full of kindness and understanding...my thoughts are with her at this sad time.

purchase

Aug 31, 2005
England
Dear Sheila

So sorry to hear of your sad loss. You have been so kind to me in the past and so wise. Take care and look after yourself.

Jacky

twink

Oct 28, 2005
Cambridgeshire UK
Me too Sheila, you were lovely and also very helpful when I started posting and I know you are the same to absolutely everyone here.

Thinking of you.

Love Twink/Sue

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hi everyone, my aunt's funeral was today. I am still pretty shell shocked so will not be in evidence that much for a while, but I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you for your kind thoughts and words. They mean a great deal to me. I have not been able to read all the threads that have appeared while I was off line, but will try to pick up where I can, so if I get it wrong, please forgive me! Hope you are all OK and that your loved ones are too. Lotsaluv, She. XX