Sheila

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Friends,

This morning I received a PM from Sheila. Her Auntie Marie is in a very critical condition in hospital and has had major surgery. Sheila has asked me to post on TP on her behalf to let you know that she will be back online as soon as she feels able.

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that, in the midst of great personal stress and worry, Sheila maintains her incredible ability to think of others. AD seldom brings any positive benefit, but Sheila has always been a bright light in a darkening sky -for me personally and for many in our TP family.

Please do join me here in sending our collective love and support to Sheila and Andy.

Jude

KarenC

Jun 2, 2005
Los Angeles, USA
Best wishes to Sheila and her family! She certainly is a wonderful "sympathetic ear" to many of us here. I'm sorry to hear about her aunt.

Thanks for passing along the info, Jude. I'm also sorry to hear of the loss of your uncle, and extend my condolences to your family.

Karen

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
So often this time of year proves to be very challenging.

I used to hate January because all the fun of Christmas was over and nothing much happens.

These days I welcome the end of the festivities and the peace of January.

I hope Sheila has a better start to the new year and Jude, too.

Best wishes to you both and to everyone on TP.

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Dear Angel Heart, thinking of you and hoping this new year will bring you happiness and some REST! Hope Aunt Marie is comfortable.

We miss you, but take your time in coming back. You can't do everything and don't forget about taking care of yourself for a change.

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Dear Sheila
so sorry you are having a rough time.
This time of the year seems be a bad time for many.
Hope things get better for you in the new year
Norman

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Sheila, you know we are all thinking of you, Auntie Marie, and the rest of your family. Hope this is a big enough hug love Connie

Attachments

• hugs.gif
    hugs.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 338

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Thoughts

Hello Sheila, I too would like to say I am thinking of you along with all your many friends on TP.

Love Linda x

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Dearest Sheila,

You have always been such a pillar of strength to everyone here. More importantly, you are truly a kind person, which is so rare.

Take care of yourself.

Love
Joanne

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Dear Sheila,
Warmest wishes from Buckinghamshire, too - I hope this will turn into one of the biggest group hugs ever: you so deserve it.
Wishing you bright days for 2006, and a steady recovery for your dear aunt!

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Best wishes!

Dear Sheila,
Warmest wishes from Buckinghamshire, too - I hope this will turn into one of the biggest group hugs ever: you so deserve it.
Wishing you bright days for 2006, and a steady recovery for your dear aunt!

rummy

Jul 15, 2005
Oklahoma,USA
Hi She,
I am so sorry your aunt is ill. I will keep you in my prayers and know that my heart goes out to you.
Debbie

Lulu

Nov 28, 2004
I'm thinking of you too, Sheila. You have always been so very kind to me.

soozieann

Dec 7, 2005
Wallington
I'd like to join in the group hug too to both Sheila and Jude and your families. Take good care of yourselves. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your aunt Sheila.

In gratitude for your support,

Soozieann
XX :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabream