She passed

Poetic_Lass

Mar 14, 2011
USA
www.facebook.com
I haven't been on lately after a move, and several things going on. But my grandmother had gotten diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure recently, then got Pneumonia again. My brother and I were just getting ready to travel there to see her soon, but we were contacted early this afternoon and told that a nurse went in to check on her, and she had passed away.

I wanted to be there with her. I know she didn't know me or anyone anymore, but I wanted to be there for her nonetheless. I can't imagine this life without her in it; she was like a mother to me. I felt like after her being at death's door so many times starting when I was a child, that I'd be prepared for this day, but I'm not. I'm not at all. Part of me doesn't believe this, and I'm scared of the time it all sets in.

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Carolyn, I am sorry to read your sad news about your grandmother. My sincere condolences.

turbo

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Hello Carolyn, I'm very sorry to read about the loss of your grandmother. You've always been an exemplary, very caring granddaughter, so please don't reproach yourself now. These things happen. I send you love and sincere condolences, and hope you will continue to post on TP. x

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
O dear. You sound bereft. I am so very sorry. However, try to think that now your gandmother is free from pain, from fear, and is at peace. You are in great pain but in time, not immediately but gradually, you will take pleasure in all the memories you have of your grandmother's presence throughout your life. This is how she will live on in your heart. Sending you lots of sympathy and love at this very sad time for you. XXX

qubecks

Jun 28, 2012
nottinghamshire
x

I haven't been on lately after a move, and several things going on. But my grandmother had gotten diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure recently, then got Pneumonia again. My brother and I were just getting ready to travel there to see her soon, but we were contacted early this afternoon and told that a nurse went in to check on her, and she had passed away.

I wanted to be there with her. I know she didn't know me or anyone anymore, but I wanted to be there for her nonetheless. I can't imagine this life without her in it; she was like a mother to me. I felt like after her being at death's door so many times starting when I was a child, that I'd be prepared for this day, but I'm not. I'm not at all. Part of me doesn't believe this, and I'm scared of the time it all sets in.

so sorry your grandmother has passed x but she will be herself again and at peace x you will never foget her , but you will survive x thats what your grandmother would want x kind regards , qubecks x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Please accept my condolences Carolyn.
I`m sorry you weren`t able to see your grandmother before she passed away but you might have missed her passing even if you lived on her doorstep.

Christin

Jun 29, 2009
Somerset
I'm so sorry, Carolyn. I hope that you will be able to find some comfort in remembering all that you did for your grandmother.

xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Carolyn,

I am so sorry to hear that your grandmother has passed out of this world and hope that you will accept my sincere condolences. I will be wishing you peace and strength for the moments, days, weeks and months that lay directly ahead of you.

Love and a (HUG)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonkeyFeet