Settling in.....

Bristolbelle

Aug 18, 2006
Bristol
I joined the forum a few weeks ago, and at that time I told you all we were selling our house in order to move in with my Mum so we can build a granny annexe and look after her. Well everything completed on Monday and we have actually been living wuith her for a little over two weeks now. I am quite aware the changes may be temporary but so far she is more alert, has regained her wicked sense of humour, is generally more active, and has gained about 4lbs in weight (she had slipped to under 8stone! As this street is soooo much nicer than the one we used to live in we are all much more relaxed and I look about 10 years younger. OK in a couple of weeks the building work starts and that will be stressful for a while, but it should all be completed by Xmas, by then hopefully we will have a Mum who is still quite well, a family with a bedroom each a new bathroom, and Mums annexe built.
I just thought it would be nice to let you all know at the moment things are quite good, and I hope in some way you all have something good going on in your lives too.
Love bristolbelle

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Bristolbelle,
That's brilliant! It is so good to hear when things are going right for people.
Hope the building work goes well.
Love Helen