Sending p m 's ! ! !

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Every Body & Moderater's ( One for you i think ;): ! ! ! ! ) , Ever since joined T P last August have been ok sending P M's :) , how ever to day was doing a P M & the Phone went ( knew who it was ! ! ) The P C went into " Stand By " Mode when on the Phone .... went back to P M later on ! & when it came to" Send " a Message came up saying was not allowed to send as not Logged In which made me :confused: Tryed to follow instructions on the T P Screen ( not sure if the P M was sent ok or not ) ....

Question do you have to Write & Send P M 's all at the same please ? ... if you see what i mean ..... normally " Write & Send " a P M all at the same time LOL ! :)

Thanks for your Help

Love Grove x x

sanford99

Account Closed
Aug 2, 2011
No doubt there is someone who knows what you are talking about...but I came onto your thread to say ' don't you dare send your PMS to me, thank you very much!'..
:mad:

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
To be honest, it's not something I've ever come across, as I keep myself logged in. However, if you wan to check if a PM has been sent, it will be in your "Sent Items" mailbox: if it isn't there it hasn't been sent.

Generally, if you are doing something (posting, sending a PM) and the system logs you out (and that can happen) provided you follow the instructions EXACTLY with regard to how to log back in, the thing you are doing will be continued - that is, you won't lose what you were doing.

However, I recently had a problem (with Safari) where for some reason the procedure that I've outlined simply didn't work.

So my question for you is: what browser are you using? (e.g internet explorer, safari, firefox, chrome)

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
No doubt there is someone who knows what you are talking about...but I came onto your thread to say ' don't you dare send your PMS to me, thank you very much!'..
:mad:

I assume we're talking about the other, more feminine meaning of PMS? No, I can't imagine anyone wanting that as a gift. :)

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello , Jenniferpa , Thanks for your helpful reply & its Internet Explorer i use , it could be that i was tired etc & pressed the " Back Button " to many times etc ( that what i was told to do ! ) Problem sorted just sent new P M when "orginal was lost" & saved it in my "Sent Items Box "

Love Grove x

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Hi Grove
Im assuming you log on when you come to TP , (put name and password in ) after a period of inactivity or if you take to long typing a post or pm , the system logs you out

I dont log in when I come here as im not on a public computor n I dont mind if dad pops in to TP and sees what ive written , in fact id love him to pop in here.

You can stay logged in by ticking the remember me box , then the system wont log u out ,then you can leave a partially completed post come back ages later to complete and send
But dont tick the box if your on a pc that could be used by others who you dont whish to have access to your account here .

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello 1in1 , Thanks for the helpful reply & Handy Tip about "Ticking" the "Remember me Button " Yes i do use it to log in with , however will use it to save any Work have done if have any intereptions again when on T P ! ( This my own P C )

Love Grove x

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Grove
sorry I should have said I ticked the remember me box as im on my own computer , so I dont have to log in

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
That's ok 1in1 please do not worry ! knew what you meant on your first Post ! & this is my own P C ( The main reason i bought it was to join T P ! ! or 1 of the main reasons ! ) LOL

Love Grove x