Selling Pins

Gailfz

Nov 25, 2015
Can anyone tell me how to get the a stock of the forget me not pins along with the charity donation display.

It is my dads funeral in a couple of weeks. We are raising money for Alzheimer’s Society instead of flowers and I thought I could sell pins to raise more money at the wake.

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
If you go to the top of this page on the far right you will see alzheimers Society. Click and it will take you to the main webpage. Scroll down to the bottom and you will find useful links. Click on the Alzheimer's shop. You should find what you are looking for there.

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
They are sold via the webshop but seem to be out of stock right now:
https://shop.alzheimers.org.uk/Tote bags/Forget-me-not pin badge?search=Forget me not&description=true

To be honest, I don't particularly like this pin design. They used to have really lovely ones before they changed the design.

But you don't need to be selling anything at a wake, you simply ask for donations. Our funeral director gave us a donation box, but I got most of the donations online through www.justgiving.com where I set up a page. I raised £900 altogether, £860 of which were donated online.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abelbeyene2015