Self isolation

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
If you follow the link under this sentence you will be taken to a Gov.uk site which lists the classes of person where shielding is required

Remember that Government advice is always under review so it's up to everyone to keep up to speed.

Larker

Mar 1, 2019
East Yorkshire
I know dementia is not on the list of high risk but also know that people with Lewy Body are prone to Pheumonia. I just want to do the best for my husband.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
hi @Larker
of course you want to do your best for him, and no doubt you are
I'm guessing there is the 2 of you in the house (sorry if I'm misunderstanding) and you are distancing from others as we've been asked to ... so to me it seems as long as you yourself follow the hygiene suggestions, and you get your husband to do as much as he can without stressing you both, the 2 of you can live at home as you always do
if your husband himself is concerned, maybe spend parts of the day in separate rooms so he's less anxious ... and you maybe get to worry less

Larker

Mar 1, 2019
East Yorkshire
Thank you Shdrech. Yes just the 2 of us. I'm taking all the precautions. He doesnt really understand it all. I have to remind him to wash his hands etc. We'll keep going like everyone else. Take care everyone