Seeing pictures

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
I have shifted Margarita's question to the Computer Tips area, where it may help others.

Last edited:

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Why can't I

Can you please help

I am wondering when I Was in the thread of Alex happy birthday . I put an attachment , of 2 gifs I have on, in my computer , that when I posted it in thread it show up as a link .

But Hazel, Donna, Connie all come up showing with out leavening a link in Alex happy birthday thread , What am I doing wrong or what can't I do it ?

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Hmm you might what to post this in the Computer Tips sections but let me see if I can work out what the problem is. Ok: you went to manage attachments, chose a file, chose upload, which is what I've just done. Lets see what happens

Right that worked. Did you by any chance paste the link into the body of your post? Because if you do that I know you get the same effect as you're seeing. You don't need to actually put the link in: if you've attached it as a file it will come up automatically. However, I'm not sure how you get the image into the body of the text. It must be one of those buttons at the top when you post.

Right I just checked in the computer tips sections and swa something that says that if you try to insert more than mone picture, you'll get links like you have Maggie. So that must be it: 1 link gives a picture, more than 1 link and you get clickable links.

Attachments

• burst.gif
    burst.gif
    235 bytes · Views: 701

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Yes, jenniferpa is correct.

Post one picture then it will display.

Post more than one in the same post then a list of pictures will appear and you have to select each one before it will display

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Thanks , now I diffrent computer & no photo in them can't try it out :( , but :) shall get some more soon

but I do remember it from last year