Screaming

PatH

Feb 14, 2005
N.Ireland
Hi friends,
Have only had a quick look at the forum lately,things are now not good with Donal. He took an infection last Mon temp40cand just does not seem to be fighting back. Have had to send for my other daughter and she is now home.
Am screaming inside Please pray for us
Pat

Libby

May 20, 2006
North East
So sorry to hear that Donal has such a high temperature Pat - so glad that you have your daughters with you.

I'm not religious - but I'm certianly thinking of you all.

Take care

Libs

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Pat, perhaps Donal realises he is 'home' and doesn't need to fight so much?

My prayer for all your family: 'Lord, Let there be peace on Earth, and let it begin with me...'

Or, better still, 'within me'.

I wish you all peace, however it may be found....

Much love, Karen (TF), x

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi pat
thinking of you and hoping things turn out ok, your in my thoughts x

PatH

Feb 14, 2005
N.Ireland
Nearly frightened to say ,Donal slightly improved today. Temp coming down and has ate a little. Antibotic finished but have to wait 24 hrs before they send away urine samples and will be doing full bloods. He has looked so unwell and looks as though hes saying hes had enough.his mouth is swollen and its difficult to keep him dry around the mouth and chin. I hope the improvement continues.

I am really stresssed and not handling this episode well .I wish I could feel stronger but its just so difficult to watch him. Am not sleeping but maybe things will settle .Please keep praying for strength for all of us .Thanks again
Pat

Áine

Feb 22, 2006
sort of north east ish
hello Pat

glad to hear Donal improved a little. it's a horrid time watching someone suffer like this. please don't give yourself a hard time for being "stressed and not handling this episode well". it's hell, you can't be expected to manage it well. this too in time will pass.

offering you the closest to prayers that I can do ..... keeping you and donal lovingly in mind

kind regards

Áine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jprollet