1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. nikita

nikita Registered User

Jul 31, 2004
    i bought this card today and am going to put it on grans grave at christmas had to share the words with you
    i often sit and think about
    the years that have passed by
    and of the happiness and joy
    that was shared by you and i
    i think of all the laughter
    the smiles and all the fun
    and before i even know it
    my tears have once again begun
    for although it brings me comfort
    to walk down memory lane
    it reminds me how without you
    life has never been the same

i felt that the words were very relevent in this cruel disease

2. chana

chana Registered User

Jul 17, 2012
    europe
    im very sorry for your loss and you are right--these words are so true. my mom died 7 months ago , my dad 18 years. when i read this, in think of what im going to do---im recuperating from eye surgery and then im going with my son to the grave of my parents--they were buried together and married 50 years. i always loved to write and my mom loved ,my writing. she remembered nothing at the end, but held on to my letters.so im going to leave a letter with a rock over it.the weather will blow it away in no time, but somehow i feel theyll see it.